[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should someone do if they're having trouble deciding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
What should someone do if they're having trouble deciding to quit or not quit a job? It's not an amazing job and it could be much much, better. But it could also be much worse.
>>
quit
just do it
>>
>>3492637
Looking for a new job is an equal or possibly even bigger hell. Relentless rejections, endless amounts of free time, and a dwindling savings account will eat at your psyche. I have no idea how people find new jobs while working full-time, but at least try that before quitting.
>>
File: 1503027852020.jpg (8KB, 249x325px) Image search: [Google]
1503027852020.jpg
8KB, 249x325px
>>
How many threads are you going to make on this shit
>>
>>3492637

Find a job you like and you'll never have to work again
>>
Man the fuck up and deal with it. Working at a shitty job is better than not working at all. The only reason you are thinking you can quit if you don't like it is because you have others around that will take care of you when you're unemployed, pathetic. If you actually had to take care of yourself you wouldn't have the luxury to quit because somebody at work hurt your fee-fees. Most people are in a situation where if they quit their job, they'll starve.

Its your own fault you're in a bad job, maybe you should've paid attention in school and gotten into a good paying job in the STEM field or something.

Every job you will have is going to suck because you're a fucking NEET loser who just wants everything handed to him instead of putting in the years of hard work to actually change your life around.

Quit your job and go back to mommies basement and get her to bring you your tendies.

Better yet, stop being a burden to everyone around you and kys.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.