[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw nocoiner living in 3rd world >want to buy buttcoins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: rana.jpg (105KB, 1440x1245px) Image search: [Google]
rana.jpg
105KB, 1440x1245px
>tfw nocoiner living in 3rd world
>want to buy buttcoins
>pay fees turn own currency to dollars
>even the cheapest BTC are being sold about 300-400 dollars above the market price
>bank fees while transferring funds to seller
>seller's own fees
>transfer BTC to exchange
>fees for every trade on the exchange
>decide to withdraw
>withdrawal fees
>decide to sell buttcoins
>have to sell below the market price
>pay fees to firm buying
>pay fees to bank for transfer
>pay fees to turn dollars into own currency
wow great way to invest and make money 10/10
>>
>>3492172
I feel you man. Southamerica friend here.
>>
>>3492172
you never withdraw
>>
>>3492172
Yeah I went through a similar process, but was fortunate enough to buy in when BTC was $2300 per coin. best of luck OP, hope it works out for you.
>>
>>3492406
i got mine when they were 10 bucks and sold during the 2013-14 pump. im out since. also lost in both mtgox and btc24. you probably dont even know what they were. this is a scam and a ponzi scheme. hope it will be done with soon
>>
>>3492187
These 1st world folks have no idea how easy they have it, both for crypto and everyday shit

>>3492374
I have no real long-term faith in BTC though, tether will probably collapse, exchanges will get hacked or fraudulently shut down, governments will intervene, it's getting dated and too big for itself. It's a hot mess. If I ever get in it's in the hopes of making a quick buck and dashing before a collapse.

For long term Monero seems the most promising but I don't know much about it.

>>3492406
>>3492506
With so many fees you either have to invest a pretty big amount or wait a few years and hope the price balloons like it did this summer to make any serious money. I don't have too much to invest and I don't think BTC has much of a future so I don't think I'll buy a serious amount.
>>
I don't understand why can't you just buy from Coinbase and let it sit there.
>>
>>3492172
>be 3rd world nocoiner
>buy $300 worth of btc from Coinmama when btc was at $2300
>Coinmama is expensive but I consider it an investment
>Get shitload of money after 3 months
>Open payoneer account
>Sell btc to random people at localbitcoins
>They transfer the dollar payments to payoneer
>withdraw the money from any atm

Jeez OP you make it look really complex when it's super easy. You can even sell bitcoins through Western Union
>>
>>3493072
Jewbase doesn't sell btc to spicland
>>
>>3492172
this is why you are fucking poor. you make stupid decisions with money.
>>
>>3492172
if you believe in BTC (I don't), you don't buy to sell soon but to hold long term
>>
>>3492172
Buy over marked, earn more, sell over marked..
>>
>>3492949

Decentralised exchanges will become mainstream before current exchanges collapse or the governments can close them down, not every country is a dictatorship like china.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.