[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Buys you coins by doing a 20$ markup of current price >When

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

File: coinbase_logo_white[1].png (30KB, 653x152px) Image search: [Google]
coinbase_logo_white[1].png
30KB, 653x152px
>Buys you coins by doing a 20$ markup of current price
>When you sell them they lowball you by doing a 20$ markdown of current price
>Charge 4% on top of it all if you want to buy quickly and only in small amounts
>Still charge 2% fees and make you wait a week if you want to buy any sizable amount, takes two weeks to buy a single bitcoin even if it's low
>Even if the price goes up like 10% you still in the red thanks to it's ridiculous pricing system

Someone please tell me an alternative to this godawful site
>>
Use gdax dumbass. Are you seriously day trading on coin base?
>>
>>3491945
electrum maybe?
buy manually on an exchange and use your own wallet
>>
Krakens markup is like $50-100
>>
Dude, gemini you stupid fuck
>>
coinmotion.com
>>
>>3491945
>transfer funds to cb
>wait 3 days
>transfer to gdax instantly
>buy coins within 3 days with no fees
???
>>
>>3491945
Use the exchange on Coinbase, called Gdax dumbass.

There's a 0% fee. You use the ACH bank transfer to put the money into Coinbase, then transfer the fiat from Coinbase to Gdax and buy with a limit order. 0% fees the whole way through.

What kind of fucking dumbass doesn't know this you retarded fuck?
Go to Gemini if you can't stand it. Jesus.
>>
>>3491972
gdax requires a webcam
>>
>>3491988
>>3491998
>>3491945
Do I have to keep money in all of these before I can buy, though? That's my only concern.
>>
>>3492002
they aren't selling what your fat fuck face looks like you dumb ass
every exchange that deals with fiat requires ID, if you want real money in this, deal with it. dex's won't help you either since fiat isn't on the blockchain. suck it up.
>>
know that problem!
right now i search for something better, made my first buy on coinbase, going shot today (small amount of win!) but it really sux!
Maybe afterwards i go in to bittrex? or at least kraken because it looks better
>>
Fucking whiner. My country has literally no infrastructure and I use local Bitcoins with a 15%mark up.
>>
>>3492018
I don't own a webcam dumbshit, that's the issue
>>
>>3492022
>going short today
>how to light yourself on fire
I mean, you might make some profit today or tomorrow doing that, but I sure as hell wouldn't do it longer than that.
>>
>>3492029
Use your fucking phone? are you sped?
>>
>>3492005
you can buy bitcoin/ether/litecoin instantly(high fee) with your card, then move it onto gdax without waiting.

I don't think theres a way to move fiat into the fiat wallet on coinbase, but this is theoretically the fastest way to trade on Coinbase/GDAX
>>
>>3492151
I'm asking about buying with a card with low fees, most people here seem to think that it's better to buy on an exchange but all I see with those is wire transfer to fiat on the site and then buy with that for either no fee or .25% or something

tl;dr: just learning my options
>>
>>3492111
lmao half this board is literally too stupid for crypto.
>>
>>3492084
yeah i think for today it might be a good idea, but definitly tomorrow.
should i transfer my stuff from coinbase to gdax or bittrex?
>>
>>3492193
Bittrex. I use it and like it.
>>
>>3492193
gdax: high volume, only 3 coins

bittrex: less volume, but plenty of p&d coins to fuck around with.

I use prefer GDAX, its up to you

>>3492170
my bad, you can transfer from your card to your fiat wallet, then instantly move it to GDAX for low fees. you should do that.
>>
>>3492250
>my bad, you can transfer from your card to your fiat wallet, then instantly move it to GDAX for low fees. you should do that.
all fiat? so visa -> fiat wallet on coinbase -> gdax -> buy with fiat?
>>
>>3491945
This is what you do...

Your initial investment should be bought on Coinbase...

transfer to another exchange to do your actual trading...

Any BTC, ETH, LTC hodling should be left on coinbase. they have great security. Do not make any fiat transactions.

Use Coinbase to transfer to your bank account.

Best of both worlds. Coinbase security and US Bank transactions. None of their fees outside of initial purchase.
>>
>>3492005
you can make a bank deposit and buy the coins instantly on gemini
>>
>>3492275
thanks for the heads up
>>
You don't even need a webcam. You can just verify on coinbase first.

Y'all wasting a lot of money.
>>
You're all so stupid holy fuck it's called localbitcoins.com cash deposit or are you some kind of pussy?
>>
does GDAX need all 3 forms of ID for the UK?

coinbase already has my drivers license but it asks for more id on GDAX
>>
>>3492284
I did that and it still doesn't work

>>3492293
this
>>
anyway to buy bitcoins anonymously?
>>
>>3492308
Localbitcoins.com didn't you read what I wrote you dumb fuck?

Guys stay poor you're all losers
>>
>>3492267
yeup, it might take some time for visa -> fiat because (((banks))), but after that its literally just clicking buttons.

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2489501-how-long-does-a-purchase-or-deposit-take-to-complete-?b_id=13521
>>
>>3492322
Online fuckhead...

I gotta meet some shady fucking person in a back alley to buy bitcoins??
>>
Use quadrigacx.com eh!
Especially if you're a leaf like me
>>
>>3492362
You stupid fuck. It's called cash deposit to their bank account the Bitcoin is kept in escrow until its released to you when you post the receipt picture. Im just trying to help but you guys are so fucking stupid what are you scared to go into a bank?

>muh gdax
>muh gemini
>muh parents basement
>>
>>3492362
Meet them in a police department retard
>>
Plus it done within an hour.. Immediate Bitcoins. You're all so fucking stupid. Is this the generation that's going to take over cryptocurrency? Holy fuck guys are so fucking stupid you guys deserve to work at McDonald's idiots
>>
>>3492274
>Any BTC, ETH, LTC hodling should be left on coinbase. they have great security.
FUCK. NO. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR COINS ON EXCHANGES.

Yes. Out of all exchanges to leave your crypto on, coinbase is the best, as shown from their response to the flash crash on GDAX(they literally reimbursed everyone), but anything can happen and it could be gone in a second. Only leave crypto on exchanges if you intend on trading.
2. They won't reimburse you for hard forks. So if you held bitcoin, ethereum in Coinbase, they wont give you your BCH, or your etc, which is essentially free money. Same thing with the OmiseGo Airdrop, you won't get your OMG tokens(even if its a small amount)

Immediately after you buy your crypto, set up a paper wallet. I know ether has myetherwallet which is very easy to make a paper wallet. Then put it on a USB, or print out the wallet, and leave it somewhere safe.

ONCE AGAIN DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CRYPTO ON EXCHANGES
You don't own any crypto, unless you own the private keys.
>>
>>3492362
Or, If you live in a city, you can go to a Bitcoin ATM, granted its a specifically anonymous one, it will probably have high ass fees (5%) but that's the price anonymity pays.

https://coinatmradar.com/

also im not going to reeee about noobs but seriously use google guys cmon.
>>
>>3492396
>Meet up exchange at PD
>Agrees to give person $ for bitcoins
>He takes the $ and runs.
>Police captures him
>Police lets him go because you agreed to give him cash, and the government cannot control bitcoin regulations

Scamming is not illegal
>>
>>3492497
No different than any other place to exchange.

The point of meeting at a police station or bank is to keep some nigger from pulling a gun.
>>
>>3492002

are you serious? Why the fuck are you cunts using this kike fucking shit?

A fucking webcam for trading?
>>
You cant use a credit card on gdax right?

Ended up having to use cb today when gdax told me my money wouldn't be in my account for 7 days
>>
If you have to use a credit card use one with some kind of rewards. Even 1% cash back brings the fee down a bit.
>>
>>3491988
Can I use gemini from Canada?
>>
>>3492002

what the fuck?
>>
>>3491945

Heres your alternative: Buy in Matrch 10 maxing out the daily and weekly limits until you've put in your whole amount of capital. Assuming you do this diligently you should be fully invested within 1-2 weeks.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.