[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ has ruined my life On the outside I’m a pretty successful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1500157490748.png (233KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1500157490748.png
233KB, 808x805px
/biz/ has ruined my life

On the outside I’m a pretty successful person. I have a big house, a nice car, and a job with a comfortable salary. But it’s all empty. I spend my nights alone, laying on my couch, browsing 4chan until the sun rises. Sleep is something I just don’t do anymore.

But a year ago I had it all. I had a wife and two kids, with a third on the way. My parents died a long time ago but I still had my brother, who was my best friend. We’d spend every weekend together, fishing and drinking beers.

I volunteered at the local community college, teaching business seminars. It was there that one student caught my eye. He was a handsome young man. Something deep down inside me stirred, something I’d never felt before. I don’t know how he ended up at community college, he has this magnetism to him. When he’d speak the whole room would go quiet with awe.

I helped the students create business models – usually, this was not a serious venture. But this young man – lets call him Neil – he had a plan that I couldn’t resist. He introduced me to the concept of cryptocurrency. He’d come in my office after hours and we’d talk until the sun went down and nobody was left but us and the lonely janitor. Around that time I started browsing /biz/.

If only I’d known what was coming.
>>
File: 1504748654462s.jpg (8KB, 237x250px) Image search: [Google]
1504748654462s.jpg
8KB, 237x250px
>>3491878

Watching Neil trade was like watching some master composer at work. He seemed to know when every coin was about to rise or fall, and he’d move his assets around effortlessly, riding every upswing and avoiding every fall.

It was last June, and crypto was gaining momentum. Neil convinced me to invest a large amount of my own money in a portfolio he hand-selected. I even told my brother about it: my brother was a blue-collar guy, who was never much good with money. But I told him this was his chance. He’s always looked up to me, and took me at my word. I had Neil manage his assets as well.

Then, one day, Neil came to my office. He was wearing an open linen shirt to reveal his toned, hairy chest. His hair was slicked back and as he entered I caught a whiff of a cool, aquatic cologne. Probably something French – and very expensive. I began to talk to him, but he closed the door behind him.

“Shhhhhh” he said to me, “We both know what this is”

I tried to stop him, to say no, to shout out, “I’m happily married to my very beautiful wife” but the words just didn’t form. Instead my lips hung open in an expression of dumb hopelessness. He grabbed my tie and pulled me in and our lips met. Electricity ran through my body. I wanted to say no but every muscle and bone and organ in me was revolting against my brain’s commands. The next thing I knew we were on the floor, tumbling over one another, our lips locked and my hands running down his young athletic body.

Our clothes came off and I found my hand down his underwear. It was like an instinct – next thing I knew, my mouth was there. As he filled my mouth I could feel myself getting harder than ever had in my life. I was like an animal. He was like and animal. We were just two animals driven by raw animal desire.
>>
File: btc.jpg (216KB, 584x530px) Image search: [Google]
btc.jpg
216KB, 584x530px
>>3491946

Then, without warning, it all stopped.

He got up, and the warm expression he usually carried was gone. He was cold, emotionless. Like a candle had been suddenly blown out. He gathered up his clothes as I sat there panting and bewildered. He showed me his phone.

“I have recorded this whole encounter. Unless you want this tape going out to everyone you know, you will give me all of the cryptocurrency that you have trusted me to trade. And more - I want all of it, all of your savings. If you ever try to speak to me, or threaten me, I will put this tape online, and email it to your entire contacts list.”

I had no choice but to agree. He made me empty my savings into crypto and even took the money from my kids college funds. He knew all my finances inside and out. Not a penny escaped him.

When my brother asked about his money I had to lie and say I gambled it away. My wife asked about our savings and I had to tell her the same lie. My brother has since refused to talk to me, and cut off all contacts. My wife initiated divorce proceedings and I had no choice but to lie to the court as well.

My professional reputation is intact but that’s all I have. My house is empty now. There are no kids to play in the yard. I have to see a therapist about gambling addiction just to get the right to see my children a few days a month.

But I think I’ve found a way to get myself out of this. I’ve been investing my saving in this one coin, the ace up my sleeve. I read the white paper and I predict it will be up 10x by 2018. I'll be able to pay my brother back. I'll be able to give my children their futures back. It was the last coin Neil and I discussed before he blackmailed me. It’s called DGB and I really hope it can breathe life back into my empty life.
>>
Lol this should be a copypasta
>>
File: pinkpanther.jpg (35KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
pinkpanther.jpg
35KB, 500x436px
>>3491999

I'm desperate, /biz/. Digibyte is my last shot. They say if you shoot for the moon and miss at least you land among the stars - but if I fail this moon mission I fear I'll be floating alone in a void forever.

If anyone has some of that sweet sweet DGB they can spare please send me a tip:

DB7pKVFjaEakHoKCW51Ws82hqb7YGmPiK1

Please send DGB only I am done with all other coins
>>
Excellent post anon. 10/10
>>
>>3491999
This is the reason I am awake.
This is the reason I browse /biz/.
>>
10/10
let me unload my bags into your wallet
>>
>>3491878
>it's another "/biz/ ruined my life, but at least I'll make it with DGB
Getting old, honestly.
>>
lmao
>>
tippitty toppitty kekitty
>>
Great blog post, followed,
>>
>>3491946
i'm not gay or anything but damn, that was actually pretty arousing. good job op.
>>
Please keep crashing. I can afford to lose it all just to save these pastas
>>
>>3491878
ROFLMAO xD

FUCKING KEKEKEKEKEK
>>
>>3491878
Did you two do the sex?
>>
>>3491999
Jeesus! You really are desperate!
>>
>>3491878
>big house
Dead money, interest, property tax, and more (((expenses)))
>expensive car
0 additional necessary functionality, possibly financing costs, higher insurance, and more dead money
>wagecuck
No control over paygrade, specialized so hard to switch industries, boss is always nagging you, and probably cucked by HR's compensation structure to help retain you as an employee
>drinking beer
Coping mechanism for wagecucking grind

You're a failure by any business/finance standards imo. But normies think you're successful because they don't know any better.
>>
>>3492064
It is, OP (faggot) posted it last week.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.