/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SELL SELL SELL BEFORE CHINA WAKES UP https://twitter.com/cn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

File: Bull Trap.png (32KB, 733x331px) Image search: [Google]
Bull Trap.png
32KB, 733x331px
SELL SELL SELL BEFORE CHINA WAKES UP

https://twitter.com/cnLedger/status/908687698738556928
>>
This is old news and has already been priced in, CHINA knew about this before going to sleep, so if there would be a sell off it would have already been done.
>>
File: SODL.png (27KB, 712x251px) Image search: [Google]
SODL.png
27KB, 712x251px
Deposits are disabled for the exchanges. Without any arbitrage opportunities, expect China to sell en masse.
>>
>>3491529
They can sell until the end of the month, many may wait and hope for spikes to sell on.
>>
File: cny.jpg (141KB, 716x1320px) Image search: [Google]
cny.jpg
141KB, 716x1320px
>>3491529

>price factored in
>if there was going to be a sell off it would have already been done

lol except it hasn't been done

they've yet to cash out
>>
>>3491679

there's $150,000,000 at smaller exchanges as well..

also lots of chinese aren't even trading with cny

they trade with krw/usd/eur as well
which can't be factored in
as it's not truly known how much they have in each
>>
>>3491722
and do we know those numbers are real, because theyve been known to be very wrong(inflated) in the past.
>>
>>3491679
>>3491722
yawn... you guys are really doing overtime to day... I admire the passion for your job
>>
File: IMG_0639.jpg (20KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0639.jpg
20KB, 247x204px
>>3491679
OH..............MY..........GOD.
>>
is it dangerous to trade in chinese exchangers right now? I have a small amount of btc in bter.com...
>>
>>3491585
This is good for US markets. If arbitrage was allowed, the US markets would tank too. Looks like China's sinking alone.
>>
>>3491679
Retard here, what does this chart mean?
>>
>>3491679

LTC BTFO
>>
>>3492349
They can deposit btc to other exchanges...but they can't deposit any FIAT anymore. So yeah US markets can tank too.
>>
>>3492378

It means crypto prices are going down further.

The main chinese exchanges are closing shop and must refund their customers by September 30th or October 31st at the latest. So in the next 2-6 weeks expect a lot of pumps & dumps.
>>
>>3492420
That's not what the chart means tho. It looks like volume rankings of coins, but why is that aignificant?
>>
That's the volume idiots, not the amount of coins stored on the exchange.
>>
>>3491585
>Deposits are disabled for the exchanges.
usd were disabled for like 6 months now
>>
>Okcoin
>>
china is intrascendent to bitcoin now . Just hold
>>
>literally who exchanges
>>
>>3491679
https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/4cavoj/reminder_chinese_bitcoin_spot_exchanges_okcoin/?st=j7izmsqm&sh=d21ee82e

a reminder
>>
Even as a no coiner, I don't understand the FUD. You guys do know china accounts for only 20% of the volume right? And that's assuming that all volume are from china, we haven't even accounted for people not in china/ people who do high vol arbitrage so it really is inaccurate to project a further drop since btc has already dropped about 30% in value even though Probably less than 20% of the volume is gone. We also have to consider the fact that people in china can still trade in foreign exchanges so the money is not necessarily going away. All in all this just seems like a mass panic right now. And many people seem to be over exaggerating the issue that is china banning exchanges/icos even though we know that china's bans arent always effective, given that its a large country and hard to have an effective ban.
>>
>>3492438

Okcoin.cn - 229,248 BTC
Huobi - 176,630 BTC
CHBTC - 59,380 BTC
Other exchanges - 30,000 BTC

495,258 BTC in CNY
1.745 Billion dollars at BTC current price

This isn't calculating all the altcoins chinese have and other currencies they bought in which could be another billion or more. Also doesn't factor in chinese miners quitting since they can't be paid in crypto.
>>
>>3492528
That's the volume, nor the # of coins. It could be one coin traded back and forth.
>>
>>3492528
By the time they're able to dump it'll only be a couple million
>>
1. Before 20 September 6pm, exchanges shall come up with a detailed risk-free clearing plan, and send this plan to the office. Exchanges shall deal with their claims and liabilities properly, and insure that investors’ funds and virtual currencies are safe.

2. Before 20 September 6pm, exchanges shall determine a bank account, which will be used for depositing user funds. All other accounts in banks and other non-bank payment service providers shall be canceled and reported to the Business Management Department of People’s Bank of China.

3. Before 15 September midnight, exchanges shall publish closing announcements, and announce a schedule to stop the trading of all virtual currencies. New user registration shall be stopped immediately after the announcement.

4. Shareholders, controllers, executives, and core financial and technical staff of exchanges shall cooperate fully with authorities during the clearing, while staying in Beijing.

5. Exchanges shall report their developments daily to local authorities before the clearing is completed.

6. Exchanges shall save all user trading and holding data, and send it to local authorities immediately in DVDs.

The document is signed: The office of the Leading Group of Beijing Internet Financial Risks Remediation, Sept. 15, 2017
>>
>>3492646
Oh fuq
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (30KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
30KB, 1280x720px
>>3491510
>>3491679
>>3491722
Who are you talking to right now ? Who is it you think you see ? Do you know how much I make a year, I mean even if I told you you wouldnt believe it. You know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop investing ? Shitcoins with a marketcap big enough that they could be listed on the NASDAQ would go belly up... disappear. They seize to exist without me, no you clearly dont know who you're talking to so let me clue you in. I am not getting jewed anon, I AM THE JEW. A guy loses all his money panic selling crypto and you think that's me ? No, I am the one who spreads the FUD.
>>
File: smile_chinese_man.gif (105KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
smile_chinese_man.gif
105KB, 500x338px
Why you still buy roundeye? Government announce today no rice for bitcoin owner. Sell sell sell ok!
>>
>>3492646
Smart chinese buy bitcoins now and put them in a non exchange wallet.
>>
>>3492671
>insure that investors’ funds and virtual currencies are safe

It's not so bad. Clearly BTC remains legal. Perhaps the next coming of chink exchanges shoots us past 10k
>>
>>3492723
>Perhaps the next coming of chink exchanges shoots us past 10k

It will definitely shoot past 6k. Chinks will save a lot of money over the 4 months and then just blow it all into crypto causing a massive surge.
>>
File: SELL.png (36KB, 744x306px) Image search: [Google]
SELL.png
36KB, 744x306px
>Oh no
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.