[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you got into the "money of the future", I bet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

When you got into the "money of the future", I bet you didn't know it basically just means you'll be looking at diagrams and numbers 12 hours a day screaming and praying.

This is why I like FIAT. It doesn't fluctuate like a woman on his period.
>>
File: faggot.png (29KB, 643x315px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
29KB, 643x315px
It doesn't fluctuate because it only goes down.
>>
>>3490639
Nice pic, OP. Unfortunately, I didn't even read your post.
>>
>>3490673

>USD is temporarily down a bit

Buy the dip!
>>
>>3490639
i want to fuck that blue anime pussy
>>
>>3490691
Are you actually retarded.
>>
>>3490701

You can't detect sarcasm.
>>
>>3490691
teach me to do digital art like this
>>
>>3490767

Start by learning to do proper lineart, meaning you do just the black lines and it has to look great. This is the hard part. Most people that are considered skilled artists actually lack the capability of drawing cute, sexy faces and anatomically correct characters. You learn this by particing a lot and being very critical towards your own work. Mirror your work so your eye doesn't grow accustomed to your mistakes. If your work gives you a boner, you're on the right path, and I'm being serious about this. But this of course is not enough. Study the drawings made by others and compare them to yours. Determine what kind of things your work is lacking.

Only after learning to do perfect linear you get to practice coloring. Usually you create a new layer for color so it doesn't cover the outlines. You can color your art however you want, or leave it black and white completely.
>>
>>3490639
His period? Lol
>>
File: usdteur.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
usdteur.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>fiat doesn't fluctuate
what did he mean by this?

wage slaves are being paid in the worst shitcoin and shit will hit the fan soon enough
>>
File: devaluation_dollar1.jpg (42KB, 480x328px) Image search: [Google]
devaluation_dollar1.jpg
42KB, 480x328px
>>3490639
>>
>>3490691
>
> >USD is temporarily down a bit

> Buy the dip!

Yes sir I am selling 1 USD for 150,000 rupees
>>
>>3491027

EUR > USD
>>
>>3490844
thanks. Been doing digital for a year and have been improving in coloring, but only improving a little in lineart. There is much for me to learn
>>
>>3491158

Well the best talent to hone is being able to tell how the human body should look in any possible position from any possible angle.
You need to instinctively be able to tell the difference between good and bad anatomy.
And focus on drawing perfect faces. Nobody likes a bad face. Drawing one eye is easy. Drawing the other one that matches the first one is hard. They need to be at the same level even if the head is tilted, and they absolutely need to look in the same direction. I hate it when the pupils are just a pixel off. Sometimes I save pics off danbooru and have to photoshop them better.

But yeah, learning to draw well enough to be good by the "internet standards" is very hard.
I started as a kid when the Internet didn't even exist. Everyone was telling me how good I was, until Deviantart came to be and I realized there were a million artists much better than me. That's the final battle of the artist. Don't let others discourage you. What you lack in technical skill, make up for in originality, and possible fappability if you're drawing erotic art.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.