[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a total fake recovery. Chinese haven't even began

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: fake.jpg (153KB, 1919x1075px) Image search: [Google]
fake.jpg
153KB, 1919x1075px
This is a total fake recovery.

Chinese haven't even began to liquidate their crypto assets.

10%+ in BTC
15%+ in ETH
36%+ in LTC
25%+ in ALTCOINS

Cash out to buy back in is my recommendation.
>>
I'm with you on this one. I feel like the Chinese government is about to issue an official statement, ordering all exchanges to temporarily halt business.

If it goes up I'll hodl. If it goes down again I'll just buy more.

Either way, I'll win.
>>
>>3490223
You know how I know you're wrong?

Volume.

ETH was as high as 250k in Gdax on the way down. All the way down. That's pretty decent volume.

It's now 720k on the way back up. Fake dump and real pump now is far, far more likely than what you're suggesting.

It's all about volume.
>>
>>3490258

waiting for the red poles
going down down down

even if i'm wrong and this is a "recovery"
it's clearly manipulation on another level
>>
the jews can't accumulate all they want in one go.

First they crash the market and buy low. People start to figure it out and sell higher and higher until the jews stop buying.

They crash the market again and buy low.

It will go up and down for a while until they have enough.
>>
>I feel like the Chinese government is about to issue an official statement, ordering all exchanges to temporarily halt business.

I don't see that making much difference, the news has already been confirmed beyond all doubt at this point.

I won't deny that this recovery is extremely suspect though.
>>
>>3490276

w/e it doesn't matter
crypto is proving to be a total scam
if anything this dump & pump will just cause more people to go to their government and try to seek their initial investment back for this PONZI SCHEME
if bankers go to jail for ponzi scams
so should these people who own exchanges
and the crypto creators
if you truly think there won't be consequences you're wrong
can't wait for the US to ban crypto
>>
>>3490276
There is NO WAY this isn't market manipulation.

Do you really think normies buy in JUST after Bitcoin drops $1-2k in one day?

No. Fucking. Way.

If this was authentic we'd be in a bear market for at least one week.
>>
>>3490334
Haha you sold at the bottom didn't you. The government won't reimburse your weak hands you deluded fuck.
>>
>>3490334
t. nocoiner faggot
>>
>>3490362
>>3490365

you guys will find out
when chinese stop mining your favorite coins
they can't even legally participate in
>>
>>3490258
They already did, dumbass. My god, do you people even try?
>>
>>3490344
Sell the rumor buy the news.

It wasn't normies who bought in. Now wait for the confirmation Dip (to shake out normies), which will not hit a new lower low.
>>
>>3490407
shut up faggot
>>
>>3490344
Who mentioned normies? A more likely scenario is that wealthy traders identified 3000 as a bottom and decided to buy everything up.
>>
>>3490405
too bad iota has no miners. china can go fuck itself
>>
>>3490411
>>3490258

I also foresee a major correction dip coming up in the next few days. Getting some quick cash ready to buy in a second time and stock this baby up!

Keep in mind that we're on a direct course to the moon right now, but we'll be going to Mars in a year or two.
>>
on highest volume ever?

sure op
>>
File: red candles.jpg (26KB, 614x298px) Image search: [Google]
red candles.jpg
26KB, 614x298px
>>3490839

volume is manipulated by whales

imagine buying BTC/ETH/LTC under $1 and having thousands to play around with...imaging you and your whalebuddies have formed groups to manipulate the markets as you desire
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.