[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>quit callcenter cuckjob >back on the ol dusty trail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2031.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2031.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>quit callcenter cuckjob
>back on the ol dusty trail of jobsearching again
>>
dis meme
>>
>>3489937
You're supposed to find a job and then quit your cuckjob you impulsive shitbird.
>>
Poor discipline and bad habits general?
>>
>>3489958
I miss the plumber guy
>>
sell treez
>>
>>3490167
Sure, sounds fun.

I typically work at a job until it becomes too stressful and dreadful, to the point that I wake up every morning angry at everything. Then one day it becomes too much, and I either just walk out or stop showing up, and I don't answer any phone calls or give any explanations. Sit on my savings for about six months, then get a new job, rinse, repeat.
>>
File: despair.jpg (24KB, 308x302px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
24KB, 308x302px
>>3490132
TFW as soon as you quit you realize how okay the job actually was
>>
>>3490833
How do you get a job with that kind of history? Do you have any references?
>>
>>3491293
I just lie. The places I apply to are all like entry-level bullshit and generally don't actually care enough to check your work history. For references I just use friends I haven't talked to in years with phone numbers that I'm not even sure are still correct. I list them as "former coworkers" or "colleagues"
>>
>McDonald's and Jimmy jobs
>paycheck to paycheck
>addicted to drugs and alchohol
>years of this
>finally get through uni
>stem degree
>dream job, hard work but I like it
>no longer worried about money
>No more drugs, just beer food and money

Wow I wish I didn't kill my liver and actually spent time enjoying my time in college rather than going into deep psychosis from abusing stimulants and ...twas fun tho
>>
>>3492091
congrats m8
>>
>>3491287
do you really need occupational therapy or how the fuck can you think the job "in a call centre" was okay?
>>
>>3492367
It's in an office and honestly pretty chill. Not as bad as it could be...
>>
>>3490132
In my experiencie working at HR, people who attempt to do this usually are weak cowards unwilling to compromise with either their work, or their own desires.

Most people who attempt to do this are so afraid of being found, they neither find a good job, or their productivity goes down the hill and eventually get fired anyway.

Don't be a pussy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.