[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real talk here /biz/, say American and British exchanges get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1497868839029.png (147KB, 662x712px) Image search: [Google]
1497868839029.png
147KB, 662x712px
Real talk here /biz/, say American and British exchanges get closed as well.. following China with the ban on exchanges and setting a date on which they shall be closed.

I'm from Britain and if this were to happen would I have no choice but sell my BTC before the exchanges closed because after they close I can't really sell my BTC back to fiat and into my bank account

what are you supposed to do in that situation? would there be no way apart from local bitcoins to get BTC > FIAT> BANK ACCOUNT?
>>
why wouldn't you hold btc is going to supplant fiat as the glorious new Utopian currency?
>>
>>3488522
>Britain
>Banning anything related to money

top kek. We may ban guns and free speech, but something like bitcoins would never be banned here. We have bookies in every corner and magic places like the Isle of Man, Jersey and Gibraltar. This is the last place Bitcoin would be outlawed.
>>
You could also quit being an autist and just go local bitcoins.
>>
Would've though you could just send all your BTC to coinbase and withdraw it there in the form of EUR and I don't think you can't withdraw GBP from those shiteaters
>>
>>3488571
this. also our banking sector is the jewel of our economic crown. the banks wouldnt let the govt ban it
>>
>>3488522
exchange to btc to eth, eth into ruble, ruble into usd/pound/whatever you want.
>>
George Osborne thought about setting up a UK crypto but decided against it on the grounds bitcoin does everything they'd want anyway.

They fucking love us but pretend they don't.
>>
>>3488522
many EU countries have already made statements about how they see digital currencies and so far they seem to only be concerned about you paying the specific taxes when you cash out.
>>
>>3488612

You're literally going to lose your entire banking sector as a result of Brexit.
>>
>>3488665
>financial capital of the planet for the last 200 years, of which 24 were post-Maastricht EU
Something tells me it'll be fine
>>
>>3488665
Not a single bank has moved their HQ from here. Some will set up operations in the continent and that will obviously imply some job losses, but the actual head offices are still here.
And the reason for that is simple: the customers are still here. No wealthy person wants to pay French taxes or be subject to German financial scrutiny on their barely legal deals.
>>
>>3488692

>made-up horseshit and Deep England conspiracy memes

>>3488704

That might have something to do with Brexit not happening for a while. If you think the wheels aren't in motion you're nuts.
>>
>>3488719
>David Cameron will never call a referendum
>HSBC will relocate to HK over fears of a referendum
>if parliament approves a referendum the economy will go into recession because of the uncertainty
>If Leave wins that will be the end of our economy
>if Articla 50 is triggered all the banks will leave the City
>the government will accept freedom of movement and a customs union, it will be Brexit in name only
>London will lose it's position as a financial centre over fears the government's Brexit plans are too extreme <------- You are here
>Banks will start leaving after March 2019
>Britain will never strike good trade deals with other countries after it leaves the EU
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.