[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's worse than tulip bulbs. It won't end well.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1489807971096.jpg (460KB, 1209x756px) Image search: [Google]
1489807971096.jpg
460KB, 1209x756px
>It's worse than tulip bulbs. It won't end well. Someone is going to get killed
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 246x205px
I whish I bought tulips instead of this buttcoin. Then I would at least have some nice flowers after the crash
>>
File: 1500154861417.png (69KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
1500154861417.png
69KB, 328x277px
I'm going to find every single person on /biz/ and kill you all
>>
>>3487212
I found it ironic that he said someone is going to get killed. Does this actual piece of shit not realize what kind of people have large market shares of crypto? Wait until some organized crime group gets angry. Let's see who gets killed.
>>
>>3487315
Yeah and he's friends with them and they probably told him to say that shit because they had already sole their coins at the peak.

Stop being naive
>>
>>3487349
lol you think Jamie is friends with every crime organization in the world? You are the one that is naive. Do you figure the Russians, Italians, Irish, Yakuza, Triads, Columbians and god knows how many more get in a room with bankers to plan cryptocurrency market manipulation?
>>
>>3487371
Crime organizations don't sit on bitcoin. They launder and exchange it immediately so the volatile price makes no difference to their income. Only a fool would think they care about bitcoin itself and the system around it.
>>
>>3487403
How would you know?
>>
>>3487403
You've never had a lot of money, have you? Let me paint a picture for you. Watch the movie called Blow. A house entirely full of paper money. Palates of hundreds. I bet you can take it from here.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.