[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

accidentally posted this as a comment on another thread but meant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 40

File: wojakdivorce.jpg (40KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
wojakdivorce.jpg
40KB, 225x224px
accidentally posted this as a comment on another thread but meant as a separate post.

wish this was a joke.
spent a few weeks speaking to my wife about crypto and she finally agreed to let me spend 30k which was a substantial chunk of our savings on crypto. bought a portfolio of a few bitcoins and some ether basically at the ath.

soon found this board and was enjoying myself after work. (I'm in late 20s).

after whats happened over the last 2 days my wife has been hysterical towards me and i found out a few hours ago that she logged into our account and sold the crypto at a giant loss.

we had a massive fight and i ended up hitting her. she left and a little while back she told me she will be divorcing me and she has driven back to her parents house.

I'm sitting here typing this because i don't have much family or friends to talk to and this is the place where I've spent my tie over the last few weeks.

dont let this shit affect your relationships fellas. i fucked up big time and now I'm paying the price. lost my savings and my wife. luckily we don't have children so thats a silver lining i suppose.
>>
haha
>>
Serves you right for having a wife, and serves you right even more for letting her have access to your investments. Women are irrational and short tempered due to lower intelligence. Letting her have access to them and panic selling also makes you equally fucking retarded. All you had to do was forget about this for a month you fucking idiot

you are to blame and no one else.
>>
>>3486024

Proof you're not LARPing?
>>
>>3486024
>letting an emotionally controlled creature have access to your investments
>not expecting it to blow up in your face
I mean..
>>
>>3486024
you should have told her to HODL and CHILL
>>
>>3486043
i had to spend weeks convincing her to even let this happen. she wasn't going to let me do unless she had access to it too. i didn't expect her to do something this monumentally stupid and in fact. i don't know how I'm going to feel about her in a few weeks, i will probably spend the next few months crying because she was a great wife otherwise. but right now i fucking hate her.
>>
>>3486024
send her a screenshot when bitcoin reaches 10k in 2 months with a note saying 'look at this you stupid bitch'.

alternatively stop posting fantasy stories on an anonymous wishing well enthusiast forum
>>
>>3486024
BUY BACK YOU RETARD
>>
Suxx anon! Always 2FA
>>
gotta love my money tree!
>>
>>3486048
what can i do. don't really want to show my face
>>
>>3486024
quality LARP thanks for the read. O i am laffin OP
>>
>>3486024
This is why noncoiners should stick to being noncoiners.
>>
>>3486072
a cunty text?
>>
>>3486058
I can at least thank you for further making me not want a wife, we're not built to stick to the same woman for decades. This will benefit you OP when you learn to have more control over women and only fuck them when you want. Letting someone else dictate my life and my money would kill me. I would honestly kill myself if i was in your situation.

How much do you have left after her retarded move?
>>
OP may be LARPING bit statistically there must be some people out there who actually had this happen to them
>>
>>3486064
she had deposited the money back in our joint account and we need both of our authorisation to withdraw that much. thats actually why i hit her, i was trying to convince her to buy back again instantly, but she flat out refused. lost my fan temper
>>
File: 1505343583261.png (1MB, 1400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1505343583261.png
1MB, 1400x1600px
>>3486024
>>3486068
All those bitcoin packages gone to waste
>>
File: 1469542551606.jpg (357KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469542551606.jpg
357KB, 1600x1200px
>>3486084
Also saving this as pasta
>>
well you should thank her for selling, it dipped even further by now.
invest the money you have again at the all time low
>>
>>3486024
>after whats happened over the last 2 days my wife has been hysterical towards me and i found out a few hours ago that she logged into our account and sold the crypto at a giant loss.

LARP, women are too stupid to sell crypto
>>
>be OP
>tries to swing around big money while not knowing anything about trading/investing
>wife is reasonably concerned
>she makes a stupid move, because like me she dosent know shit
>I make an even stupider move
>didnt even have 2FA
>oops
>>
>>3486107

this
>>
>>3486088
My wife gave me a coupon book for my birthday a few weeks ago. One was a "Free dirty wish", I cashed it in today. I sat here at my desk watching BTC charts while she sucked my dick and had a finger up my ass. It was glorious.

She doesn't care that crypto is down because i explained what exactly was happening. She barley worry's about our financials anyway. Not all wife waifu's are bad anon. Some are down right perfect.
>>
>>3486088
lost a quarter but the money is stuck in our joint account now. we're not really rich at all, so I'm feeling pretty fucked. i took a few valium a little while back so I'm feeling ok, but i know this is a big moment in my life
>>
>under 20
>I lost my wife
reads to me like you got rid of a problem earlier

thanks crypto for that
>>
>>3486085
we haven't texted but i will post as soon as i get one
>>
>>3486108
i fucking showed her how to do it and we did it together. i thought i was reassuring her by guiding her through the process
>>
>>3486126

thank you for the biggest laugh of my week
>>
My girlfriend is as uppity and dominant as they come. She straight up treats me like a beta child sometimes, and even she has enough faith in me to leave my substantial portfolio alone.

Your relationship had bigger problems than crypto
>>
>>3486190
ive never had a problem with her before. She isnt even the bitchy type i shouldnt have hit her.
>>
>>3486204
Good riddance OP. How much exactly did you lose?
>>
FYI
latest news about Chineses GOV and the CRYPTO reps ...
https://eu1.salesforce.com/501D0000000RWec

read to the end
>>
>>3486126
> needs a fucking coupon book to get sex from wife
TOP KEK
>>
Text her she a bitch and ur boyz on 4chan are saying next moon mission will be $50k/BTC within the next few weeks
>>
File: уф1.png (9KB, 350x349px) Image search: [Google]
уф1.png
9KB, 350x349px
>dont let this shit affect your relationships
What relationships?

Do you have any moneys left? Buy ETH.
>>
I'm sorry op. But why the fuck would you post this here? Do you like feeling bad about your decisions? Because that's all you're going to get here. Kek
>>
>>3486325
I dont know. Just didnt expect this to fck up my life so wanted to share it here because ive enjoyed my time here. Gonna go buy some beer and sit in a park for a while. Its night here in aus so hopefully noone will spot me until the morning
>>
I convinced by wife to let me invest everything we had and then I took out an extra $1700 on credit card.

Its all in ICO's though. Of course the crash is concerning at sucks buying ETH only this week for $100USD more then it is now but I'm still hopeful my investment will pay back 3x or more pretty easily.
>>
>>3486362
>Its all in ICO's though.
lol stopped reading there
>>
>>3486244
No, its more like to bypass the "no" or "i dont feel like it" or "im busy" or "Muh headache"
Normal woman excuses mostly.
>>
>>3486126
>tfw no /biz/ husband
My boyfriend has had a little glimpse of the crash and went hysterical over the entire thing, even more so as I bought a decent amount during this last dip. My losses aren't even significant since I didnt just get into it last week at the ATH like most of the people losing their shit rn.

>he calls crypto "throwing away money for a useless hobby"
>>
>>3486388
Sorry to hear that femanon
>>
you beat your wife over magic internet beans

what kind of a man are you
>>
>>3486388
lmao is he retarded? break up with him, bet he's got a small dick as well
>>
nice one, you selfish cunt
should've taken your wifes advice, she was probably right
its fantasy money you tard
i hope your wifes son hates you
>>
>>3486388
a literal faggot
>>
>>3486388
show bobs and vegana
>>
>>3486378
The majority of the investment is across these 2 ICO's. Most around these parts know chainlink is strong and I have spoken enough the managers of the SIFT fund to know it has massive potential.
Chainlink
Sift
>>
>>3486388
Would you be my girlfriend ? ;)
>>
>>3486060
this
>>
>>3486024
>not content with just being a literal pussywhipped cuck
>has to become a cryptocuck as well
>>
>>3486388

He has a point spending hard earned money on pixels is retarded. At least with the tulip bubble, you had some pretty flowers left over.
>>
got a call from wife mother. she could barely conceal the glee, she's always hated me. she is saying she's going to press charges against me. not good because I'm pretty sure i left a visible mark.
>>
File: 1467207350616.jpg (1MB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
1467207350616.jpg
1MB, 2197x1463px
>>3486024
>buy high, sell low
Does OP's wife secretly lurk /biz/?
>>
>>3486492
Not like you wouldn't be raped in court otherwise. Just take this as a very expensive life lesson
>>
>>3486388
Draw some bitcoins on your boobs and take a pic. Also your BF is a faggot. You should fuck him in the ass with a strap on while making him say great things about crypto.
>>
>>3486492
escape your country and/or have plans to kys

It's game over
gg
>>
Its fake, because women are too dumb to use exchanges
Unless she got her physical boyfriend to do it for her there is no way she would be able to sell your altcoins for btc and then for fiat
>>
you are a fuckin idiot dude. your wife is right.
>>
File: 1505349507932.gif (2MB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
1505349507932.gif
2MB, 250x209px
>>3486024
jamie daemon was right, "someone gotta get killed beucause of crypto"
>>
>>3486520
OP walked her through the process
>>
>>3486492

this
>>3486517
>>
>>3486024
Wow I hope this isn't real
>>
>>3486536
Did he say so?
In his OP he said she did it behind his back
>>
>>3486525

how much you lose homboi ?
>>
>>3486547

>>3486154
>>
>>3486388
Damn, do you fuck him with a strapon? What a cuck.
>>
> beating his wife for 7500

you deserve this anon, also for buying ATH
>>
File: 1503003361987.gif (951KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1503003361987.gif
951KB, 500x385px
>>3486024
>spend 30k which was a substantial chunk of our savings on crypto. bought a portfolio of a few bitcoins and some ether basically at the ath

You know what guys, maybe it was a huge tulip bubble and not the chinks to blame
>>
File: 1320959218660.jpg (7KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
1320959218660.jpg
7KB, 251x240px
>>3486024

You're a cuck and your wife doesn't respect you. This can't be easily fixed. Even if you become some alpha Chad, her mind will not be able to process this and she will still consider you a low-test cuck. Hitting her was the right thing to do...just don't fuck it up by calling her and apologizing.

You have 2 choices now: money or wife.
a) Money
If you can get this bitch to give you acces to your money, do it and buy right back in before the jews pump it to the moon. This will probably precipitate your divorce.

b) Wife
If you want to get this bitch back and don't care about the money, just wait. Don't call her. If she calls you, keep to your story: "she was a stupid cunt and you were right". As another anon said, send her a screenshot in a few months when the market recovers. Whatever you do, don't be an apologetic cuck. You hitting her was your reset button. This is your only chance to change the way she perceives you. This one moment can take you from beta-cuck to alpha male if you stick to your guns.

>i fucked up big time and now I'm paying the price.

No. Cease this faggotry. She fucked up...you were right. Fix your mindset and stop being a cuck. Stand by your principles and your knowledge and don't let a fucktard woman distort that.

If you don't work on yourself and your self esteem, women will make your life a living hell. You will be making their life hell as well since women want the man to lead and tell them what to do. If you're unable to provide that for her, she will secretly despise you.

TLDR: uncuck yourself and be consistent in your actions and thoughts. That's it.
>>
File: 1390746931449.jpg (59KB, 554x390px) Image search: [Google]
1390746931449.jpg
59KB, 554x390px
>>3486492
I hope you are LARPing, but I am less and less sure you are. I feel sorry for anon. You both fucked up
>>
>>3486560
Oh shit my bad
This might not be a larp at all
>>
>>3486501
o am I laffin
>>
>>3486024
Women are to soft to make hard decisions.
>>
File: 1441018530809.gif (171KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1441018530809.gif
171KB, 375x375px
>>3486024
>relationships
>>
>>3486024

NICE larp, women have no idea about how to trade crypto
>>
>>3486547
I walked her through the process of buying and selling and everything when we bought. She sold behind my back
>>
>>3486024
>be OP
>be useless bored fuck
>falls for the crypto-currency meme
>esentially gambles with the money he can't afford to lose
>wants the low effort money that luck can bring you one day
>finds this board, doesn't see that /biz/ is full of rotten souls with no escape
>doesn't know that only 10% of people make a profit with trading
>wife gets obviously worried
>checks the money, sees that you basically fucked it all up
>panic and sells it all, what was she supposed to do, unlike you she still isn't trapped in the sunken cost fallacy
>you get mad when you see this, made to look like a worthless bitch by your wife
>you hit her in anger instead of apologizing and being humble about, would have all went in a week anyway
>she now rightfully left the psycho that gambled all her money and then even had the nerve to hit her

I don't care what everyone else is memeing
you 100% deserve it, hope you die alone you worthless fuck, you wanted the instant gratification of instand money appearing with no effort

GO

FUCK

YOURSELF
>>
>>3486239
you fucking idiot you just keep posting a salesforce link on a european server because you work in support you youropoor kek
>>
>>3486634
this
>>
New id because i have left the apartment and am on 4g. Ive lost about 8k i think, and dont have access to the money because its a joint account. Im now sitting in park and drinking beer. I dotn feel so bad actually just a little numb
>>
>>3486634
Calm down you mental case he's already getting enough punishment. Clearly you have issues too.
>>
>>3486676
>Clearly you have issues too.
I do but I'm not hitting other people about it, none in the thread is explaining why he fucked it all up
>>
>>3486634
>>3486648
Really it depends on how high the btc rebound is, I'm more of a consequentialist.
>>
>>3486024
She sold everything 2 days ago..? That's 20-25% loss tops, dude. You should've thanked her instead of hitting, mate. Today the loss would be way bigger.
Hope the story isn't true. It's sad to hear that your life is fucked over some 6-8k. Hope you'll find some way to fix everything.
Next time don't forget rule number 1 and never trade with anything you can't afford to lose. And yeah, don't hit your wife too. Especially because of some internet memecoins.
>>
>>3486634
you make it sound different to how it played out. Shit is more complex than your greentext version
>>
>>3486710
How much she deserved it depends entirely on how much she saved or lost due to her impulsive decision.
>>
>>3486024
Buy high sell low way of wife
>>
File: file.png (68KB, 911x569px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
68KB, 911x569px
>>3486747
she actually did better than the HODL memefags here

this >>3486734
>She sold everything 2 days ago..? That's 20-25% loss tops, dude. You should've thanked her instead of hitting, mate. Today the loss would be way bigger.
>>
>>3486767
>>3486734
Agreed. By the very nature, she was the one that saved money, so husband is completely at fault. Most certainly gonna get divorced.
>>
>>3486744
shut up wife beater
>>
>>3486580
best advice, listen to him OP, its the only way forward.
>>
should have told your wife that if she cant hodl you at your dip she doesnt deserve you at your ATH
>>
OP, you could have gambled your own money away, not hers

You could have started with 3k, not 30k

You could have analyzed the situation beforehand to see that this was far from a good time to invest, you should have waited until the end of the year

You could have put yourself into her shoes and see that you were losing money at a quick rate. Had you not spent all this time convincing her she wouldn't have lost this money

She takes the decision to cut your losses, turns out she was right seeing how cryptos keep dropping, you could have assessed the situation and see that indeed things were not going as you had planned, yet so confident in your ability to predict the future better than her you hit her because she wouldn't let you keep losing her money

I think it's fair to say you don't deserve her, hopefully this will be a useful lesson for your future self
>>
>>3486823
kek
>>
Simple OP

Buy back at $1800. You get more coins and thank the wife for the correct move.
>>
>>3486426
>Investing
>in
>ICOs

Jamie Dimon is absolutely right about you fucking nerds.
>>
>>3486024
>falling for the women meme
>>
ebin. would use as a pick up line
>>
>>3486852
This. OP, how dare you hit her. She fucking saved your stupid ass.
>>
>>3486492
https://www.youtube.com/user/FreshOutSeries
Watch this guy if you have to go to jail/prison.
>>
>>3486823
I laughed thanks for that
>>
>>3486831
I hit her in a moment of anger because of the argument. Wasnt thinkig rationally
>>
>>3486024
You should ask your wife for forgiveness and take her back. She made the right decision. From now on you shall listen to her and she'll be the boss in the house!
>>
>>3486931
Clearly her fault, what a bitch

why are you so butthurt in admiting you are an unstable person, why do you damage control that you did hit her?

>hurr I hit her because she made me angry I don't hit people when I'm not angry I'm innocent
>>
>>3486024
Ok dude seriously apologize to her. You both fucked up. You obviously bought way too much for your financial capabilities. I lost $100k and feel sad but that's not life crushing for me. If I lost $1 million it would fuck up my life. Which is why I don't risk $1 million.

She sold emotionally but she was right. That trade was obviously wrong from the start. It's better to rectify your mistakes late than never.

If she was truly evil she would have called the cops on you.
We all lose our temper sometimes, especially when it's about the money. Tell her you still love her.
>>
>>3486931
Well why would she let an irrational man put all her savings into an extremely volatile and uncertain market?
>>
Let's count the ways you fucked up.
1.Getting married.
2.Not having split financial accounts.
3.Letting her have the login info to your trading accounts
4.Hitting her, now you're going to have to pray that she doesn't press charges.
If you aren't LARPing you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>3487015
Oh and I forgot an obvious one, buying ATH and wanting to baghold all the way down.
>>
>>3486964
>>3486970
Nah, they both jointly created the account, but she liquidated behind his back. If you can't sympathize with him for at least this point then you're just a white knight faggot.

He could have easily siphoned funds into his own account behind her back too, but he didn't. He betrayed his trust.

OP don't apologize, you're still at fault for decision saving more money in the end. However, she betrayed your trust if she did it behind your back.
>>
>>3487055
>He betrayed his trust.
She betrayed his trust*
>>
>>3486968
If she takes him back she's as much a fuxking retard as op.
>>
>>3486968
>If she was truly evil she would have called the cops on you.
This is true too
In an ideal scenario you can both make amends if you both admit to fucking up
Wife for going behind husbands back
Husband for losing cool in an act of violence in response to this
>>
>>3486024
>all 4channers are either angry virgins or wife beating sperglords
maybe you shouldve have spent more than you could afford to lose retard
>>
File: 1503317547800.jpg (77KB, 508x504px) Image search: [Google]
1503317547800.jpg
77KB, 508x504px
this crypto shit is hilarious
>>
>>3486968
Thanks and i agrree, but i think she is pressing charges from what her mum said.
>>
>>3486388
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>3486395

I'm a guy
>>
>>3487146
Welp. You're fucked try to make friends with the nice guys with the swastika tattoos while in prison.
>>
>>3486964
Dont pretend like you havent done regretable things in the heat of the moment in your life. Not justifying, i acted wrongly
>>
File: 5_6361 - Copy.jpg (71KB, 402x600px) Image search: [Google]
5_6361 - Copy.jpg
71KB, 402x600px
Crypto market is a like whole planet earth in a miniature form. Sudden greed with hopes to become billionaire in a blink, anger, desperation, blaming others for bad trades, shilling altcoins they own by themselves etc
>>
>>3487146
If she is pressing charges, then your mistake is marrying an evil bitch.
>>
>>3486388
>>3487168
Tell him that its your business how you spend your money. You're not even married and he's already starting this shit, if he insists on demanding that you handle your finances how he wants leave him.
>>
>>3487055
She didn't liquidate behind his back they did it together, he thought by showing her he would reassure her but she understandably definitely wanted the money out. When he understood she wouldn't buy back in again he hit her.

A woman needs security, she got a man who gambles away his promise of security (money) and who hits her, not great

If you can't be man enough to provide for a woman then you need a girlfriend not a wife
>>
>>3487179
tell me an alternative
Why investment would give the same investment like crypto did?
>inb4 boomer investments like stocks and bonds
>>
>>3486072
the transaction history of you buying at selling at a loss faggot
>>
>>3487214
>She didn't liquidate behind his back
That's not what OP implied.
>i found out a few hours ago that she logged into our account and sold the crypto at a giant loss.
So unless you have independent knowledge of the situation it sounds like she did go behind his back. Or this is all LARP, not sure which.
>>
>lose all your money
>I'm being divorced
Kek no there is nothing for her to steal from you.
>>
>>3486060
>wishing well enthusiast forum

i thought it was mongolian origami
>>
>>3487146
That's because her mother is constantly telling her to do so, that wasn't her original idea.
As long as she doesn't OP still has time to make amends
>>
you lost me when you said you hit her,

fuck you OP, hope your wife finds someone better
>>
>>3487236
investing in general is a way to boost the economy by letting companies have more chance to expand and get returns.
in crypto there is no value behind your investment, only reason the price goes up is because of people buying more.
>>
>>3486024
Buy back now and you come out with even more crypto. You can thank her later for selling.
Then slap her again for touching your crypto hodls
>>
>>3487251
also

>keeping your money in the exchange so your wife can check every 5 minutes
>having your bank account linked to the exchange
>>
>>3486072
don't post proof you retard this thread may be used in a court of law
>>
>>3487243
He said

>i fucking showed her how to do it and we did it together. i thought i was reassuring her by guiding her through the process

I guess he meant he showed her how to do it before and she indeed did it behind his back

What choice did she have though? It was obvious he wouldn't sell. Plus he showed her how to do it to reassure her, implying he knew she could do it anytime. And she did when shit started hitting the fan, understandably
>>
>>3487300
>What choice did she have though?
He convinced her to buy together, it's up to her to convince him to liquidate. Why is this so complicated? The husband trusted her enough to not go behind his back and she betrayed it.
>>
Gotta say, considering that 98% of /biz/ are autistic virgin faggots who are terrified of women and consider them near-worthless commodities, I'm impressed that most of you condemn this piece of shit for hitting his wife. Gives faint spark of hope for the future of humanity
>>
>>3487300
it dosen't matter whenever bitcoin was up or down. it was OP fault for not mistaking this bloodbath for a correction or a dip
>>
>>3487267
You invest in a company so the company can do shit with your money, or you invest just in the hope that the price will rise

You invest in bitcoin so you can do shit with it (buy stuff on the internet, send money), or you invest just in the hope that the price will rise

Just cause a bunch of faggots only buy bitcoin because they see it rise doesn't imply there is no value behind bitcoin
>>
>>3487330
Women aren't men, they think we have to convince them but they can do whatever with 0 repercussions. And for the most part they're right with how biased court systems are which is why its retarded to get married. He never should have gave her login information.
>>
>>3487348
bitcoin or crypto in general offer some unique features but its defiantly not sustainable.
yes i understand the importance of having bitcoin, but the people that manipulated fiat their whole lives aren't just gonna fuck off because you found a way to have money on the internet
>>
>>3487332
>Most of /biz/ consider women to be near worthless commodities
Wrong, they're liabilities.
>>
I just dont understand there are people just aching to get in around a time like last ~month. A correction was so obviously overdue, the btc chart looked like the meme bubble chart and the run up to the last crashes, big banks start calling tops to look smart, celebrities and normies are shilling on their sheep networks, fucking ADS on facebook for bitcoin packages.... just think.... who will buy bags from THEM?
Then the China news and the insane ICO bubble with almost 0 projects that look like they will do something irl....
I mean I was looking for moons and called a couple but was extremely cautious and paranoid when investing.
>>
On a related note, is it ok for a woman to hit a man?

Because that seems to be socially acceptable from what I have witnessed.
>>
>>3487354
I agree, OP holds some blame. After all, he was the one to trust her in the first place. This is why I'm never getting married.
If I want kids, I'll just knock a girl up and pay child support and split custody, I'm never getting married it's too big of a risk and OP is a cautionary tale.
>>
>>3487383
After hearing Goldman's prediction, I knew that investing in bitcoin was risky as fuck as they probably would manipulate to drop at the right moment.
>>
>>3487330

>spent a few weeks speaking to my wife about crypto and she finally agreed to let me spend 30k which was a substantial chunk of our savings on crypto

Sounds like she got tired of hearing him pestering him about it and finally let him do it because he was so sure of himself, and quickly she realized he didn't know what the fuck he was doing, and indeed OP doesn't know what the fuck he is doing with crypto, he doesn't seem to analyze anything he just buys because muh easy money and /biz/ memes, OP is the kind of guy who gets into margin trading to cut his losses and ends up losing everything
>>
File: 1502808701989.jpg (15KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502808701989.jpg
15KB, 480x480px
fuck women lmao

this is why I'm mgtow
>>
>>3487390
hitting is for animals
>>
>>3486024
>Shit that never happened the post.
You just have to wait the markets out.
>>
>>3487413
*her
>>
>>3487407
>If I want kids, I'll just knock a girl up and pay child support and split custody, I'm never getting married it's too big of a risk and OP is a cautionary tale.
Cheaper to use a surrogate from Russia or something in the long run.
>>
>>3486024

LMAO this is a gift from God OP. Let the dumb leach wife unlatch her bight on your financial nuts. Divorce her now and then when Bitcoin ascends she'll get jake shit and you'll be rich and single. She will be salty as fuck, but you know women, probably justify it in some batshit crazy ass way. But you'll be too busy with lambos and yachts to care about some peasant.
>>
File: ListenHerePunk.jpg (10KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
ListenHerePunk.jpg
10KB, 242x208px
>>3487178
Send her one text saying she was right about everything, you were wrong about everything, you made mistakes, you'll try to pay her back, and that you're a mess. Don't text her again after that. With luck, that will help you avoid the courtroom. Don't ever hit a woman again you fuckup.
>>
>>3486024

Sounds like it's your fault for not having your shit in a cold storage wallet that she can't access.

If you would have just fucking calmed the fuck down and waited you would have both been fine.
>>
>>3486388
hey there I am a male on /biz/ wanna be my gf right now after you break up with your boyfriend
also why the fuck is every relationship I read about here either (ranging from slightly to extremely) abusive or just pathetic as fuck?
>>
>>3487214
NO i walked her through how to buy and sell when we bought. She sold behind my back
>>
Why would anybody sell at a loss, just look at the 1 year graph, it will
Dip a bit more then go back up.
>>
>>3487474
>gf
kek, that's a faggot
>>
>>3486043
This desu. I suggest OP reads some books by Cesar Milan " the dog whisperer". His dog training philosophies apply not only to dogs but to women and children as well.
>>
>>3487274
Money in joint acc with required double access for big transactions. I dont have access to the money anymore
>>
>>3487474
because you are on 4chan son
>>
>>3487500
gf (male)
>>3487518
jokes on you because I'm not even IN a relationship
>>
>>3486492
What if OP has access to the money and buys everything back. Can't he buy himself out in a couple years?
>>
>>3487511
Run up every credit card you have access to and max them out on bitcoin. Put it in a private paper wallet that can't be touched and find some way to secure it until you get out of prison. Should be worth a good bit more by then and if not you're fucked anyways because of your prison history.
>>
>>3487440
>Divorce her now and then when Bitcoin ascends she'll get jake shit and you'll be rich and single.

that's not how divorce works buddy, his is fucked for life. they gonna seize that account 100%
>>
>>3486399
She sold his bitcoins man - she deserved it. Cheating and selling a mans bitcoins should be a lawful defense for a little wifeslapping.
>>
>>3487422

clearly women are lining up to you
>>
Lol hurry time to buy again
>>
>>3486716
That's hilarious.
>btc hits 10k
>find wife and bash her fookin head in
>>
File: IMG_3524.jpg (146KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3524.jpg
146KB, 720x1280px
>>3486072

Post face
>>
>>3486580
This. So much wisdom in this post.

Sometimes wifey deserves a smack. But you have to own it.

Final advice from me. Clean out your bank account, put it into crypto, fuck off to some third world place with beaches and bitches and chill the fuck out. You'll never return, I promise you.
>>
>>3486072
Show us the 30k before and after, we need to know how much you lost.
>>
>>3486024
You certainly shouldn't have hit her, but, like—
SHE SOLD.

AT A MASSIVE LOSS.

AGAIN—SHE SOLD CRYPTOS
AT
A
MASSIVE
LOSS.

IN 2017.

I HAVE NEVER "JUST"'D BEFORE, BUT—

JUST
>>
File: 155588.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
155588.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>3487298
>>
>>3487873
ACTually considering this. Fairly tipsy but thgis idea is sticking somewhat
>>
>>3486669
>I feel numb
That's the valium, bro. Don't worry, you'll hate yourself again soon enough.

To avoid this type of issue in the future, you need to dollar-cost-average your investments. It insulates you from extreme price swings, and is also hard for stupid cunts to understand/conceptualize, so you cal easily invest small chunks at a time without having to explain/justify every market swing, as every downturn is a chance to buy.

GL with your divorce, hopefully the market doesn't recover before you can invest your portion of the proceeds.
>>
File: 213243.jpg (19KB, 559x438px) Image search: [Google]
213243.jpg
19KB, 559x438px
>>3486669
holy shit you ruined your life over a 26% loss
>>
>>3486024
>sold at the absolute bottom
Kek, she deserved that hit.
Going to the moon without stop right now.
>>
>>3487467
This.
>>
>>3487467
This, hitting women is something you should never do.
If you want to get rid of someone, always do it in international waters during a predicted storm.
>>
>>3486024
>le i convinced someone to go all in now its crashing!!!! thread

how many fucking utter summerfaggotinos do we have here
>>
>>3486669
>joint account with a female
You deserve this
>>
>>3486024
There was this guy on reddit who mortgaged his house and bought BTC at 500 or so. When it dropped to 300 he killed himself leaving behind his wife and kids.

His wife and kids are now millionaires. Do not be the same dumb fuck. Also your wife will come crawling back when crypto rises again.

Just put all the money you have yourself in this dip and be happy later.
>>
>>3486126
>needs coupon to get a blowjob
>actually likes things shoved up his ass

C U C K
>>
>>3488153
Wasnt he terminal
>>
>>3488088
Yooo wtf
>>
>>3488153
she already spent his money, there will be no crawling back
>>
>>3486072
show your wedding ring
>>
>zero proof
>190 replies
All of you kys
>>
>>3487332
>Woman are perfect creatures who you should never hit :(

Gtfo whiteknight.

Also why is half of you weakhanded faggots defending this trash tier of whore?

Oh no! It dropped down a bit. BTC is dead forever. Bamboozled again!

I can really see went half of biz is poor if they can not fucking hold their crypto.
>>
>>3488088
Absolutely this, why would you do anything else
>>
>>3488297
The woman was stupid but desu if you get to a point where you lose control and hit ANYONE you already failed
>>
>>3488035
The biggest joke is that a 26% loss, in this case, is only like $8k. That's like 2 months of work at Australian minimum wage.

Dude fucked his whole life up by losing his temper over (a max of) 2 months' salary. The wedding probably cost more than that lel.

Bottom line, OP and his wife are selfish pricks who shouldn't be married, and neither of them is cut out to make any real money. You're basically a pavement ape with your violence problem, and she's your standard stupid bitch with a cunty mother. Neither of you took the time to understand the market when you purchased, and now you're paying the price for your poor planning.

This is most likely a microcosm of the rest of your relationship and financial decisions, so don't worry, OP, this would likely have happened sooner or later, if not over this, then something else. You are not cut out to be a couple, because you don't trust each other to make the right decision, and you don't communicate effectively.

Yeah, she fucked up by selling behind your back, but there is no excuse to escalate to violence, ever. At the point where you've decided you can't abide her transgressions, life becomes really easy, because that's where you no longer have to worry about taking care of anyone but yourself. In that situation, there's no need to lash out with violence, divorce papers will hurt her more than any strike ever could, and the pain that she's not wanted is a scar that will never go away, but instead will haunt her for the rest of her life.

You had one chance to walk away clean, and you blew it.
>>
>>3486038
first post best post lmao
>>
>>3488278
I always enjoy a good story

read life of pi fagboi
>>
File: HODLME.jpg (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
HODLME.jpg
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>3486823

underrated af, here's some OC
>>
>>3486580
This guy gets it... Buy in now, send a text in two months, "This is why I make the decisions".

She wouldn't even listen to you when it comes to money, I'm not even going to say she should just blindly listen to you, but she didn't even respect your position.

Women don't understand respect regardless but if she didn't even have a rough idea than it ain't happening
>>
>>3486823
lol
>>
File: autismbiz.jpg (72KB, 1280x498px) Image search: [Google]
autismbiz.jpg
72KB, 1280x498px
>>3486024
on the chance this isn't a larp might've helped if you didn't buy the top like a retard
>>
>>3486024
Not having children to use as collateral,that was your mistake anon.

That being said invest YOUR money if it was shared that was your mistake,you should invest only an amount you can afford to lose,i also invest but I don't give a fuck about waifu because it's my money and she knows and understands I could be using it for cracking cocaine but instead I'm trying hard to out jew the markets for muh family,it's like a second job/hobby that is what investing should be,something your wife doesn't need to understand if she doesn't want to.
>>
>>3488378
Kek
Feels good to be a minefag
>>
I'll be picking your ex-wife up in my lambo after I get back from the moon.
>>
>>3486244

big keke
>>
>>3486388

you're a literal faggot beta male and anyone who responded without insulting you is a faggot virgin beta
>>
>>3486024
how is this place such a gathering of %100 clueless cucks?
>>
File: PzHu2yli.png (23KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
PzHu2yli.png
23KB, 615x615px
>>3486024
You already know what to do.
>>
>>3487962
She's a woman
>>
>>3486634
t. woman
>>
File: 1502908018580.png (1005KB, 1655x931px) Image search: [Google]
1502908018580.png
1005KB, 1655x931px
>>3486024
>not just going behind her back and sweating bullets in secret during this crash

Married anon here too. You fucked up.
Make sure you dump her brotherman.
>>
>>3486244
>>3486126
jesus fucking christ lmao
>>
>>3486024
>after whats happened over the last 2 days my wife has been hysterical towards me and i found out a few hours ago that she logged into our account and sold the crypto at a giant loss.
That sucks, when it climbs again throw it into her face that she fucked up
>>
File: L_6975.png (109KB, 962x543px) Image search: [Google]
L_6975.png
109KB, 962x543px
saw this in another post
>>
>>3488088
Didnt even realsie i had hit her until i saw her on the ground
>>
>>3488311
Im thinking im glad this happened before we had children
>>
>>3488791
>smacked that ho so hard her ass hit the floor and it left a mark
At least you don't halfass your wife-beating, as opposed to your investments
>>
>>3488153
>His wife and kids are now millionaires.
>implying she didn't sell
>>
>>3487644
the whole point of bitcoin is so you don't have to tell your wife about your money...
>>
Your wife of how long again?
>>
>>3488817
Lmao. I'm married too OP but jesus fucking christ you're an idiot.

Take control of the finances without her knowing.

In fact, although I could just do whatever I want with our money, here's what I actually do some time. No joke.

Get a separate bank account that you make without her knowing. Then either after work or on a weekend when you're away for a minute for some reason go to the bank you're normally at and start withdrawing money via the ATM. Just a little bit though, like $40, so she doesn't notice. Or if she does, just say something like you were going to use it to buy lunch for the next week and get defensive saying "what it's only $40. I can't even do that?"

Start doing this as regularly as you can under her nose without her realizing.

Then, once you've got a good lump of cash, as much as you can (this could take you up to a month I realize), go put it in your other bank account and transfer it to a new gemini or coinbase account or something without her knowing. Now consider yourself free and able to invest your money the way you want.

Understand all that? You have to take back your money (in cash is best) and hide it.

I'm saying this as a married guy but in my case even if I didn't do this my wife would be ok with me holding and even buying more. But i understand.
>>
>>3488883
>implying she knew how to sell herself and it wasn't till chad fucked her brains out in exchange for the useless shit his husband collected on the internet.
>>
>>3488936
>have to hide money from your wife to put into a personal account so you can use it how you choose
That's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>3488936
this is the most pathetic thing ive ever read in my life.
>>
>>3488972
>Chad fucks her brains out in exchange for the useless shit her husband collected
Would make Chad a millionaire not her.
>>
>>3488988

I do this, but spend the money on cocaine and hookers.
>>
>>3488311
This is the best post in the thread.
>>
>>3488936
jesus this is sad
>>
>>3489007
That's because you've never been with a woman before.
>>
>>3488936
>smuggling money out of your account by pretending to buy $40 lunches
lmfao the shit married people do
>>
>>3489007
>>3488988
>>3489025
>>3489025
When you aren't sharing your money with your wife, it feels much, much better. Like you're building a small fortune for yourself and she has no fucking clue.

I'm not sure you understand how bad women are with money. I swear to god they don't think of money the same way men do. They don't value it the same way at all.
>>
>>3489012
My point exactly.
Some turned rich roastie married to a beta cuck who an heroed... that's chad thundercock specialty
>>
>>3489035
i dont think all women are the same
>>
>>3488936
or you could just be open and honest about your finances with your wife

what kind of relationship must you have lol
>>
>>3489048
do you have to smuggle your balls one by one out of your wifes purse too?
>>
>>3488936
kek I live with my gf, granted, we dont have kids but damned if she has any say what I do with my leftover money.
She can bitch all she likes (she doesnt) I'm gonna spend it how I see fit. Same goes for her.
>>
>>3486024
Sweet blog you fucking cunt.
Go away.
>>
>>3486024
Kek how do you feel now op that btc went parabolic and you sold at the bery bottom thats fucking nuts just screencap it and send it to that bitch
>>
>>3489087
Not all, but only like 80%
>>
>>3489109
>>3489094
It's different if you're married.

If you tell your wife how much money you have, she wants to go out to dinner every week and live like a king.

My wife thinks we're barely above poverty levels and that I'm only day-trading with a few thousand dollars here and there. She doesn't know how much money I'm actually trading because I'm so frugal I spend next to nothing on food, utility bills, etc. Again, women don't value money the same way men do. It is COMPLETELY different with a wife vs. a gf.
>>
>>3489175
You're right about how they think vs how men think, but your solution is skeevy and sad. I solved this problem by sitting down with my wife and hashing out a fixed budget. We have a % of our incomes that go toward discretionary spending every week and I leave her to her own devices. I give her a 'bonus' every now and then, although I never call it that.
>>
Marriage is a scam for brainless monkeys that don't try to think for themselves.

I will never get married. I believe that if one person in the relationship feels like they'd be better off ending it, it should be ended without much trouble no matter how long the relationship is.
>>
Dubs if this is bullshit
>>
File: fedora dark lord.jpg (181KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
fedora dark lord.jpg
181KB, 720x960px
>>3489220
>Marriage is a scam for brainless monkeys that don't try to think for themselves.

> I will never get married
I'm sure you won't, bud
>>
>>3489208
I actually do the same thing. I made a budget with her like that.

What I actually do is take $20 here and there out of our budget and recycle it back into my savings without her knowing sometimes.

What I posted above is mostly a suggestion for OP, since my wife has always let me take the majority of my salary for investing.
>>
File: mog.png (198KB, 636x328px) Image search: [Google]
mog.png
198KB, 636x328px
>>3486024

Mother of God... now THAT's a pink Wojak!

Losing crypto gains feels like nothing in comparison to a divorce when you're male in America... really puts things into perspective.
>>
>>3489245
Ya enjoy believing in some meaningless tradition that ultimately is meant to secure a stable upbringing for children rather than providing any real benefit for the two married.
>>
>>3489280
>secure a stable upbringing for children
>rather than providing any real benefit for the two married
you've got it all figured out, don't you, you sad cunt?
>>
>>3489272
>What I actually do is take $20 here and there out of our budget and recycle it back into my savings without her knowing sometimes.
you could just lower the discretionary budget and be honest about it, or put your portion toward that

I don't know man it just seems pointlessly shady, I wouldn't be happy with a relationship where I had to hide something like finances from my wife
>>
>>3489292
More than someone that blindly accepts traditions without thinking through the true consequences. Don't get so defensive just because I poke a hole through a false ideal of yours.
>>
File: IMG_1276.jpg (592KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1276.jpg
592KB, 3264x2448px
>>3488936
I WIll take this advice but i dont think im going to be married for much longer spoke to her father and he is very angry. He is talking about coming to my apartment and teaching me a lesson. I think j could beat him but im at the prk abd drunk right now. Will probably sleep here and deal with this inthe morning
>>
>>3489272
>my wife has always let me

wow you must be a really good boy. did marriage pussywhipped you or were you always like this
>>
>>3489305
>you could just lower your budget
My wife kind of knows my salary so she isn't going to accept if I want to just "lower the budget" to virtually nothing.

My wife, to her credit, is not at all a big spender and actually lives relatively frugally spending almost nothing.

I, on the other hand, am ridiculously frugal, like the old /biz/ threads on saving money kind of frugal, and want to eat virtually nothing, have no heat/electricity running, and retire young as soon as I can. That's the difference. If I lowered our budget anymore, it would be stupidly low, so I only take a little off the top if I know she won't be missing it.
>>
>>3489345
>planning to beat your wife's father
Are you fucking insane? I believed your OP but fuck you nobody is this dumb.
>>
File: 1475425388501.jpg (75KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
1475425388501.jpg
75KB, 500x562px
>>3486388
>he calls crypto "throwing away money for a useless hobby"
Well, he's not exactly wrong lol. I made 100k this year in my 20s and it hasn't changed my life one bit.

And, in regards to pussy, saying to a woman, "I'm rich in memecoins baby," holds no sway at all over them kek.

>/fit/: no matter how much you lift, nothing will save you from your autism
>/biz/: no matter how much you make, nothing will save you from your autism
>/pol/: no matter how knowledgeable you are about politics, nothing will save you from your autistm
>etc.
>>
>>3489378
we're bringing in just over 190k before taxes and putting just under 25% in traditional (non-crypto) investment vehicles, even with that our discretionary spending budget is so healthy that I can buy whatever modest toy I want every couple of weeks, clothes etc

it depends on how much you guys are bringing in and where you live but it's best to find that sweet spot where you don't have to wait years to get the fun stuff but you're still putting away enough to retire before the fabled age 60 (70 kek)
>>
>>3489048
Get a split account instead of sneaking around like a little bitch.
>>
we are reaching normie levels that shouldn't even be possible
>>
>>3489348
kek
>>
>>3489443
2 separate accounts*
>>
File: 1483971353861.gif (11KB, 393x484px) Image search: [Google]
1483971353861.gif
11KB, 393x484px
>>3489410
Not going to bother replying to everyone who is arguing about joint/separate accounts.

I'm not married, but would it make sense to have a personal account for yourself, her own personal account, and then a joint account for things like the mortgage, utilities, repairs, home insurance, internet, etc.? Once again, I'm not married and am a tfw no gf, but it seems like everyone wins with this formula.
>>
File: 4428876638252794864.jpg (54KB, 558x669px) Image search: [Google]
4428876638252794864.jpg
54KB, 558x669px
>>3489337

> I poke a hole through a false ideal of yours.
>I'm breaking through the matrix

You're a sad person. The fact that raising children by giving up your own benefits makes you question it says a lot.

Selfish cunt.
>>
>>3489443
I don't want her to have her own accounts even though I do..
>>3489416
Wow. Your situation is different than mine. Very different.

I'm in my very early 20s and had a job paying me 70k per year, wife is unemployed. I was recently laid off and am looking for a new job now.

Of that 70k before taxes I had to pay rent ($1750 per month) and all the other bills.

I still managed to save almost 40k of that from January until now.

I want to move up and start making a higher salary and saving even more, with our budget currently at about $400 per month outside of bills, but realistically we use about $300 of it because she insists on buying all this food when like I said I'm fine with almost no food.

That's why I think our situation is different.
>>
>>3486038
lacks this, tbqh senpai
>>
>>3486931
Kys yourself
>>
>>3489497
In fact, ever since I was unemployed we spent about $200 per month.

Meanwhile I'm trading the rest of my money away.
>>
>>3489497
>I make 70k
>my wife is unemployed
>I have to sneak around to invest money
This is looking worse and worse, grow some fucking balls already. Tell her that you pay the bills, that she now gets X as an allowance, and you're doing whatever the fuck you want with the rest.
>>
>>3489512
obv if he is gonna kill himself he will do it himself you fucking idiot
>>
>>3489497
>Of that 70k before taxes I had to pay rent ($1750 per month) and all the other bills.
So you live in a big city or somewhere in NY/CA/etc? If so, I'd def relocate if possible. 70k with those kinds of living expenses... you could be paying on a VERY nice house in the Midwest with that income here.
>>
>>3486024
God, I love /biz/.
>>
>>3489552
I do. She knows that. She thinks her allowance is like $500 per month, when in reality I limit our spending in person to like $300 and less lately. The reality is that I give her that much per month, then take a little off the top from the ATM without her noticing now and then.

>>3489561
No I live in a small suburb in Pennsylvania.

I will relocate to wherever my job ends up being. Right now I said I'm looking for a job. The only reason I moved to this suburb in the first place is because my job was here.
>>
File: 1504497101919.png (697KB, 652x862px) Image search: [Google]
1504497101919.png
697KB, 652x862px
>>3489497
>>3489552

This. Tell her until she gets a job you can give her whatever amount of money you fucking like. Don't be too harsh with it, but give her an amount that is livable but also uncomfortable enough to incentivize job-seeking.
>>
>>3489614
>No I live in a small suburb in Pennsylvania.
>I will relocate to wherever my job ends up being. Right now I said I'm looking for a job. The only reason I moved to this suburb in the first place is because my job was here.
Ah, well, good luck. Although it seems reasonable to just reduce your budget to 300 instead of claiming that it's 500 and skimming... you'd probably save more in the long run and you'd have the benefit of being open and honest

Not sure how you guys operate but when you're on your death bed you're probably not gonna care much about the money skimmed vs the improved strength of the relationship

And frankly you're going to do fine, 70k in Pennsylvania is good, and if your wife works you guys are easily pulling in low six figures even if she's got a low position
>>
Damn, you must be pissed now that everything is rebounding rapidly
>>
the biggest problem here

>getting married in your 20s
>>
>>3486580
Parroting redpill pickup artists who never got a relationship beyond college is not helpful lige advice.

Waiting is the worst thing you can do besides calling her. What you need is to show up in person, comfort her and let her have a big cry about what a monster you are. Nothing wrong with being apologetic unless you're being limp-wristed about it (granted, if you're the type to stroke your e-peen on message boards going "cuck", "bitch", "alpha", that might be you).

Every woman is a bundle of insecurities. If you're not a pathetic nu-male or an equally sad MRA, it's likely your girl feels inferior to you and is concerned about her worth in the relationship. Hitting her can actually be turned into a positive as it gives her a valid reason for the occasional resentment she feels, as well as vindication for being a moral person in forgiving you. But for that you have to show up and make her see she matters to you more than some paper bills.

Acting like the above larper will wreck your chances of any long-lasting relationship to anyone who isn't a doormat. Spare me the "send a screenshot months later to prove her you're right", literal toddler thinking and the opposite of what she needs. Women KNOW they are dumber than you, they want you to make them feel like they're not.
>>
>>3489337
>>3489280
the most high-school posts ITT
>>
>>3489695
unless you plan on marrying a 20's when you're in your 30's, there's no other option. You can become an old man and get taken advantage of by a gold digger with daddy issues or you can marry your young sweetheart or whatever, not much in between
>inb4 smv memes and foreveralone Fags Going Their Own Way
>>
jesus fucking christ it just hit me how everyone here is like 19 years old and extremely insecure
>>
>>3489629
She can't get a job because I was supposed to apply for her green card and didn't. I'm a US citizen but I wanted her to come from her home country in Asia, where I met and lived with her for a long time, to the US.

Also I don't want her to work. For whatever reason I don't want my wife to go out and work. Right now she just helps us at home and that's what I want so we can grow a family this way.

>>3489640
Thank you. I really just hope I can get a similar job now, but we're open to relocate literally anywhere, in the world, so I think it will be ok.
>>
>>3489732
4chan is now young high school kids, outcasts from university, and oldfags who never left because their life fucking sucks.
>>
>>3489821
>Thank you. I really just hope I can get a similar job now, but we're open to relocate literally anywhere, in the world, so I think it will be ok.
software dev?
>>
>>3489837
Nope, an actuary. I worked in financial modeling and love modeling large financial data sets.
>>
Should have used the money in your personal account, without telling her, and should have spent maybe 10k max

You done goofed
>>
>>3489272
>my wife
>has let me
>do something with my own money

Kys
>>
>>3489208
Why ? Why don't you just split all the bills and then keep the rest for you ? Why would you have to share everything by default ?
>>
>>3490061
>Why ? Why don't you just split all the bills and then keep the rest for you ? Why would you have to share everything by default ?
...because I want to make sure my wife and I are both happy and comfortable

I'm not sure I understand your question
>>
>>3486024
the market has not moved *that* much in the last 2 days. If this isn't bullshit you're a fucking moron for losing ur shit about it. You can literally just buy right back in to everything you had right now, you'd just be at a slight loss atm.
>>
>>3490061
Not every married couple is 2 people with jobs living relatively independently from each other who just happen to like going on dates and living with each other a lot. It is completely different from dating a gf.
>>
>>3490100
It's funny because everything is recovering hard right now but OP lost his shit somewhere near the bottom.
>>
>>3490130
Im close to taki g my lfiea mn. I fucked uo ao bad and i feel bad
>>
>>3490080
>>3490117
Well imagine having 3 bank accounts, one for both of you, and one for each one of you. Enough to cover half the bills (or more if you want to pay all the bills, that's not the point) goes to the shared one, and the rest goes on your own. You want to pay her something ? Well get your card out and pay with your account what's the problem ? Just don't share things that don't have to be shared. I'm just saying you don't have to put EVERYTHING in the shared one. You also don't have to keep your personal one secret either. Just do so that both are responsible of their money
>>
>>3490182
Well I guess it's a question of culture. My parents did it this way, and I'm not even sure they had a shared account
>>
>>3490160
Yeah, no. Don't do that. Go to sleep.

When your wife's father comes to see you, be mature about it. Talk calmly but don't allow yourself to be beaten. Explain to him that you are deeply regretful for your actions, perhaps even have an apology letter ready to go which you write up tomorrow morning, and do all that. Be very solemn about it and explain that you are taking steps to change your anger as well as making an appointment to see a therapist who will help you work through those feelings when you are angry. I don't care if you actually do any of that, but if you're wife's father is coming to see you better be prepared to say all that.

Don't fight her father for fuck's sake. Just admit that you have a problem and be remorseful about it.

It's also just money. As someone who has made and lost a lot more than that in trading and regularly makes that much just arbitraging and even scamming people online, as bad as that is, it's not that much. It's literally just some money, not a big deal.

You'll be fine in like a month so fucking relax.
>>
>>3487258
Russian watch manufacturing.
>>
File: 394.jpg (27KB, 800x654px) Image search: [Google]
394.jpg
27KB, 800x654px
>>3490130
He lost 26%, not an issue at all.
>>3490160
lol
>>
File: 89w29x30stw_2_700x700.jpg (103KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
89w29x30stw_2_700x700.jpg
103KB, 700x700px
>>3486024
Here ya go OP.
Try wearing these next time.
>>
>>3489717
Lol you're a pussy whiteknight that will never be able to live for yourself
>>
>>3486024
This is why my reply to when the mrs asks how my "Bitcoins" are is always good.
>>
>>3490308
fuck would he need jeans for?
>>
File: money_market.jpg (101KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
money_market.jpg
101KB, 600x400px
>>3490361
Hah. Also this. I do this.

>How's your ETH doing honey?
>It's down from $390 to $220 in a span of 1 week
>It's g-g-good. Going up even more any day now honey.
>That's good.
>mfw
>>
File: 125135243526.jpg (32KB, 304x466px) Image search: [Google]
125135243526.jpg
32KB, 304x466px
>>3490160
Forgive yourself OP, it is going to be alright. Ride out the storm, it is going to be okay brother.
>>
>>3490373
Ever heard of "wearing the pants" in the household, numale faggot?

If bait, nice job.
>>
File: Untitled.png (121KB, 1496x663px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
121KB, 1496x663px
CHINA BAN REPORTED NEO MOONLIGHT IN PROGRESSS
>>
>>3490182
>>3490211
I'm still not sure what your point is
>>
>>3486098
>join account
the relationship was never going to work out. Be glad you got it over with early.
>>
Should've killed her pussy
>>
>>3490117
So what you're saying is, giving carte blanche on financial decisions to the person that sucks at making money is a logical thing to do.

Yeah no thanks. If my spouse needs money she can ask. Its not like we live in the same house or anything
>>
>>3490682
That's not what I said at all....what hte fuck are you reading?

I said that, like the other guy said and I do, to make a budget with your spouse and stick to it and know that within that limited budget she can spend what she needs.

The rest goes to investments.
>>
>>3486024
you should have done it with your own money, not shared money
>>
So your wife sorry ex-wife also has access to your mobile phone and the 2fa? Pathetic faggot or larper.
>>
>>3486024
>she finally agreed to let me spend 30k
lol
>>
>sharing both your bank account and your cryptowallet with your wife

*inhales*
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH OH OH NO HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: me.jpg (142KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
142KB, 334x500px
>>3490747
I don't talk about crypto because I believe it's bad juju but there's nothing wrong with sharing your finances in general with your wife
>>
>>3490787
Not against it either but you can shared finances without opening a joint account tho, otherwise you end up like OP
>>
File: Jerry Lawler.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Jerry Lawler.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>3486024

>spent a few weeks speaking to my wife

>2017
>wife
>>
File: mfw (5).jpg (75KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
mfw (5).jpg
75KB, 640x960px
>>3490444
>if bait
>>
>>3486024
things are pretty fucked right now. I've just come back to my apartment and I've got a bunch of missed voice messages. I've just listened to them and most often are from my wife mother and 2 of them are from my wife. she is pressing charges for certain she says and she is presenting herself to the police right now. i don't know what to fucking do. i drank about 7 beers at the park and I'm pretty fucked up. I'm afraid the place are going to beat down my door as fucked as that sounds. I'm planning to rucking sleep but have my laptop open watching the crypto recovery. fuck my life I'm considering killing myself here
>>
>>3488936

This is what abused cult members do, you punk bitch. You gonna build an underground railroad too, bitch? Is your name Toby? Or just Faggot?
>>
>>3490682
>spouse
>lives in separate house
Why bother. Seems like bad ROI.
>>
>>3491067
damn you got owned family
take some benzos calm down lol
>>
>>3491067
Goddammit why can't you listen to me?

Do what I said here: >>3490229

And write an apology letter. Show it to the police, your wife's family, and her. State within the letter that you will seek help for anger.

I'm serious. If you do this, you will be able to settle the whole matter in a civil way and you'll end up fine. But you seriously have to do this and then just go to sleep.

I believe you now so fucking listen please.
>>
>>3486024
God anon, I'm so sorry. On one hand she's dumb to sell without waiting for the recovery, but on the other hand you shouldn't have invested more than you can afford to lose.
I wish the best for you, let things calm down a bit and try to talk it out with her.
>>
>>3489714

He's right though. No number of ad homs thrown at strawmen (double fallacy, holy fuck) changes the fact that she fucked up, he's right, and being assertive makes the cunt wet.
>>
>>3488402
>Not having children to use as collateral
How does that work
>>
>>3488922
we have been married for almost 2 years now.
>>
>>3486060
>wishing well enthusiast forum
Implying any of us wish each other well
>>
>>3489279
im in australia not america. probably worse here
>>
>>3489392
i was no planning this. I was just saying he kept threatening me and i think i can match his threats if it comes to that. i didn't back down but i feel terrible because i know i am at fault for hitting her
>>
>>3491316
Why are you still posting here?

Do what I said in >>3491110
and >>3490229
and then get some sleep.
>>
>>3489668
im not looking at the charts. I'm fairly drunk and sitting in my apartment. I've got a ew more voice calls right now that I'm afraid to listen to. i think I'm fucked. last oicecall i heard said the father said he was going to involve police. i am afraid i will be arrested. i had a fair few drinks at the park and am fucked up so if I'm arrested now I'm not sure i cold hold up well. i hope I'm being far fetched but I'm current state i down know what do do.
>>
>>3491276
>>3491292
>>3491316

OP, you may not deserve the situation you're in, but you need to listen to this guy >>3491110

Or you deserve what's coming to you next.
>>
>>3491346
I'd call them and just admit you fucked up and got upset, try to work it out without the law involved, if that gets to a divorce then fine but so long as you make peace and dont fuck anything up
>>
>>3489272
>my wife has always let me take the majority of my salary for investing.
Is this really how marriage works? All this joint account bullshit? Is that normal?

I figure I'll keep my personal account, maybe transfer some money monthly to a joint for essential purchases. But actually have salaries go into a single account? That's scary
>>
File: download (3).jpg (12KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
12KB, 184x274px
>>
>>3490229
yes i will do this thank you
>>
>>3490415
thank you
>>
>>3486088
>we're not built to stick to the same woman for decades

I'd beg to differ, but modern women and modern society has convinced otherwise.
>>
>>3491103
i took a few more valium and I'm feeling okay with the beers but i can't get to sleep. I'm watching some youtube, intermittently
watching long survivor and checking this board.
>>
>>3491110
wife father isn't coming to see me i think it was just a threat. i don't want to put anything on paper lest i have to rely on anything in court proceedings
>>
>>3491130
I'm sort of pretending I'm in a false matrix and doing what i would do if i had no stake in the matter. I'm finding this is the way to approach my situation.
>>
>>3491437
So essentially you don't want to apologize, at least not in writing, because you're afraid of it being used as evidence in court.
While they may be somewhat true, I think you'd be making a mistake by not apologizing.
>>
>>3491462
Alright then consider it from her father's perspective, what you would do in their shoes, and then seriously get some sleep. You should really just sleep.
>>
>>3491502
>>3491475
i agree mate. if i was her father i would want to beat me up. I've never got violent in my life until this point and i don't eve know what compelled me to do this. iv never even hurt a fucking fly and now i have hit my wife. i don't fucking understand what I've done. i want to apologise but they aren't picking up my phonecalls. the last voice message they left me was them saying they have informed the police. i hope they are just threatening me, but it caused a surge of adrenaline and combined with the beer I'm unable to sleep, and I'm sitting on revolver seat on my kitchen eating an apple i just cut up and I'm crying so hard i don't know what to do. i don't want to write anything and they aren't picking up my calls. i can't even afford the apartment we're in without her contribution, i think i have enough to rent a room in a cheapass hotel for a few weeks but thats it.
>>
>>3486038
Took the words right out of my mouth
>>
>>3491110
you are right friend. I'm going to try to sleep, maybe take a few panadol. i think tomorrow is going to be the worst day of my life but i will face it. thank you
>>
>>3491564
GO TO SLEEP.

Lie down, shut your eyes, and just lie there drunk until you fall asleep.

A month from now you will be FUCKING FINE. Goddammit you'll either be lawyered up, determined, and ready to go, or back to the way you were before.

Just fucking sleep. Apology letter in the morning IS a good idea though. Fine you don't have to outright confess but don't make it too obvious you're avoiding writing what you did. Long, drawn-out, detailed apology letters, when done well, really fucking work. Do not give anything that looks like excuses in the letter. The point is to show humbled remorse and that's it.
They do work. That's what you need to change her family's mind.

Seriously though right now fucking sleep.

Go to sleep.
Thread posts: 349
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.