[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally the only reason for this dip is retarded underage pajeets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1275607068679.png (144KB, 268x269px) Image search: [Google]
1275607068679.png
144KB, 268x269px
Literally the only reason for this dip is retarded underage pajeets who can't think properly with their 33 IQ

god damn this is why crypto will never succeed
>>
quality thread and ya fucking pajeets shittin up the streets
>>
>>3484551
this is exactly why it will succeed. the weak poo stained hands will hand all their coins over to the smart people who will HODL and increase the pric
>>
>>3484571
true they also FOMO buy whenever. literally do the opposite of the market does and you'll make money
>>
File: 1447678838293.jpg (32KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1447678838293.jpg
32KB, 640x640px
>>3484551
>implying underage pajeets have enough money to move the market this much
>>
Most of these people, myself included, have no experience whatsoever dealing with markets of any kind. I think this is pretty unique to cryptocurrencies, so yeah, there seems to be a lot of genuine ignorance fucking with everything.

However, the technology is undeniable and crypto will succeed regardless in one form or another.
>>
>>3484588
1 billion pajeets with all 10 dollars each is 10 billion dollars
>>
Crypto will never be anything more than a way to make a quick lambo off speculation. Crypto isn't backed by anything real and physical, like any other form of investment. Because of this, cryptos will always be pure speculation, leading to never ending volatility. And as long as this is the case, crypto will never be trustworthy for anything.
>>
To predict the market, just think "what would I be doing if I was a borderline retarded normie?".
>>
So how come penny stocks are a fine and legal way to take money from people, but crypto is not?
>>
Relax man, just buy back when it's at the bottom.
You'd have to be an absolute retard to still be holding.
>>
File: 1503780415981.png (161KB, 422x357px) Image search: [Google]
1503780415981.png
161KB, 422x357px
>>3484610
Selling low buying high obv
>>
>>3484551
Didn't know you could move markets with 0.0001 BTC.
>>
>>3484872
So your saying i should sell now? Or is it too late?
>>
>biggest looser in crypto market
>blames others for being stupid

sush now OP, sell your btc, go to bed and let the grown ups trade
>>
>>3484995
sell and enjoy your 0.5% gain in 12 months compared to what you'd have if you just held.

I guess you'll fill up your lambo once with that.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.