[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's actually happening (China's real agenda):

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1504803062373.jpg (23KB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
1504803062373.jpg
23KB, 400x272px
What's actually happening
(China's real agenda):

>china is losing control of the situation
>wants you to think they're after bitcoin
>starts banning ico's to drop the price
>buys neo
>starts banning exchanges
>buys neo
>wants to control crypto
>opens a new exchange run by the govt
>china bans bitcoin completely
>NEO becomes the offiicial blockchain in china
>ico's are only allowed to run through NEO, driving the price further up
>chinese people are forced to buy NEO
>NEO becomes "ethereum of china"
>bank of china bought up most NEO at this point
>west starts buying NEO too because they're FOMO'ing
>NEO goes to the moon because 90% of BTC goes into NEO

congratulations, china made money off of everyone here by making you think they're after bitcoin when in reality it was neo all along and you were played for a fool. screencap this
>>
This is what is actually happening: >>3483354
>>
>>3484428
>thinking a government would make an existing coin their countries official blockchain
>thinking if they did it would be NEO (it would be ethereum and only ethereum)

what the fuck is wrong with you? i also didnt sell at $50 and still hold but come on.. be realistic now
>>
>>3484428
I'm starting to think that some of the crypto space is some covert financial war between intelligence services, BTC is NSA, ETH is Russian, NEO (or Bitcoin cash?) Chinese, etc.
>>
>>3484465

>they would be using google then
>they would be using facebook then
>they would be using whatsapp then
>they would be using ebay then
>they would be using amazon then

Do you see a pattern? China doesn't like foreign products. They use their own shit. Onchain is already working with the govt.

China will never use ethereum as their blockchain. It'll either be NEO or they make their own.
>>
>>3484484
PBOC and JP Morgan to take turns to shit on crypto and you think that it's a coincidence. There's no covert financial war. There's only (((them))) vs us.
>>
>>3484488
eBay were BTFO by Taobao (Alibaba owned). Amazon China is barely hanging on.

>China doesn't like foreign products
They don't like not controlling their own information, that's why messaging apps are banned and marketplaces aren't.
>>
The amount of mentions to NEO makes me think that you are going through some kind of psychotic break without even knowing it anon.
>>
>>3484498

JPM has been shitting on bitcoin for years
the recent comments were nothing

its all china right now
>>
>>3484511

>They don't lke not controlling their own informaton

that's why, if they're going to use a blockchain, it'll be a chinese coin with chinese developers who are working with the govt, which is basically what NEO is doing.

Onchain is already working with the chinese government.

There's just no way china will use bitcoin or ethereum. They don't want to give up on crypto either. It'll be a chinese coin and once that happens bitcoin won't be the number 1 anymore.
>>
>>3484579
Allegedly OMG has some sort of deal with WeChat like NEO with Alipay.

Some people don't understand that China doesn't hate new financial technology - in fact they have the largest mobile payment system in the entire world (50 times the US size). They want to control the technology.
>>
NEO has said since the start they are working with the government and that fitting in with regulation is what they are aiming to do fully. They have an aim to implement verifiable identification within NEO and use digital certificates to confirm and make legally binding smart contracts. To think that NEO are not the most likely crypto to make it big in China after all of this FUD is ridiculous. They are positioned perfectly to hit the ground running when China work out their regulations. I'm willing to bet that Da Hongfei is working with the PBoC, even if on a small advisory level to create these regulations.

Full disclosure: I bought the bulk of my position in NEO at $5 and have added to it significantly in the last 48 hours. I will continue to add to it as it continues to drop. I also hold GAS, as this is what will power Chinese ICO's in the years to come.
>>
Yeah where's the ath neo volume rn
Exactly
>>
>>3484679

>doesn't realize how many chinese people are using bittrex
>>
>>3484519

china has not done this before true
>>
>>3484579

maybe but they will not control majority btc hashrate so w/e
>>
>>3484646
A couple months ago they said they are not working with the government, but that their roadmap takes every opportunity to open their platform to regulations.

Who knows what's happened since then, or what official dealings Onchain has. Also Fosun group is invested in Onchain, so there is government and the interest of huge capitalists.

*Onchain and NEO share a CEO.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.