[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You wouldn't be losing money if you just bought a bitcoin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0896.jpg (120KB, 492x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0896.jpg
120KB, 492x740px
You wouldn't be losing money if you just bought a bitcoin package. It's a money tree
>>
MGTI IS THE FINAL PILL.
>>
File: 1444773623826.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1444773623826.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>3482971
What is a bitcoin package and why hasn't it been shilled on /biz/ yet.
>>
>>3483027
Post more nicos
>>
>>3483027
because she's actually talking about some MLM scam and somebody though they were being cute by photoshopping bitcoin over the name of it.
>>
Bitcoin package is crypto sold in the MLM style to housewives that don't know shit. Money funnels to the owners at the top.
>>
Please, don't ever mix Bitcoin with MLM.

For fucks sake.
>>
>>3482971
>>3483027
>>3483052
What these fucking retards don't know is that there are hundreds and hundreds of HYIPs for crypto all over the internet and even sites to monitor them.. They are by definition Ponzi schemes and they ALL, 100%, go away within about 2 years maximum, most for about 8 months.

They CAN be profitable, but these normies have no fucking clue how to do that because instead of "investing" in like 10 HYIPs, all within like 2 months of them opening, and then pulling and restarting a little while later, these normies are going to fall for one Ponzi scheme, think it's next to impossible to lose their money because their "big strong banks" have coddled them forever, and lose it all because they'll actually be retarded enough to stay in for a year or more.

That's how dumb normies are. There's an unspoken way to handle HYIPs that normies know NOTHING of. Follow the advice above and you can genuinely profit off of them.

That's what Bitcoin packages are and that's why they aren't shilled here.
>>
>>3483072
This.

HYIPs are a completely different way of making money that would burn 90% of /biz/ for being greedy idiots if they actually knew how to take advantage of them, because they are ALL scams, with no exceptions, and that's fine but /biz/ wouldn't be able to handle that.
>>
>>3482971
Loving my money tree ;)
>>
this bitcoin package garbage seems too complicated for me

literally just buying bitcoin seems like an easier investment without all the fine print, what's the point
>>
YASSSS GIRL YASSSSSSS SLAY THEM PACKAGES GIRL
>>
Oh fuck it's real...? God help us lol.
>>
File: btcpackage.png (87KB, 549x295px) Image search: [Google]
btcpackage.png
87KB, 549x295px
>>3483052
It isn't photoshopped.
>>
>>3482971
D-did she suicide anon?
>>
Everyone seems to think China and ICO scams could put a halt on Bitcoin.

What's really going to happen is the SEC is going to see a shitton of normies lose all their money to HYIPs and as a result, with no possible way to regulate, they will start trying to remove Bitcoin as an asset class altogether or require registrations for anyone who wants to buy it. That's why normies figuring out about HYIPs is very, very bad.
>>
>>3483192
>>3483108
bump because I actually want /biz/ to read and understand my posts above ^
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.