[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm planning on using something better than coinbase. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (6KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 220x220px
I'm planning on using something better than coinbase.

What is out there?

I know bittrex, and bittfienx

I can't use these for bank transfers
>>
>>3479759
I feel there's money to be made with an exchange that isn't total dogshit. Wish j was smart enough to start one and the capital.
>>
>>3479759
What do you trade?
I like Bitfinex very much but they have only like 10 coins.
>>
>>3479892
But can you transfer from a US bank account??
>>
>>3479910
no, they don't accept US citizens.
Didn't think about it because I'm from europe.
>>
File: index.png (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
8KB, 225x224px
>>3479930
fuck
>>
>>3479759
Kraken.
>>
Basically anything that isn't Coinbase. Get a prepaid debit card, go to a bunch of CVS's and load it up with cash. They allow up to $500 at each CVS and up to $3000 per 24 hour period. Then buy your coins on a site like Coinmama. However, if you live near a bitcoin ATM its a lot easier to do, but if you don't have access to a machine and don't wanna buy through Coinbase then it's a suggestion.
>>
>>3479759
Do a wire transfer to GDAX. Mine showed up in less than an hour and on GDAX you can set limit orders with no or minimal fees.
>>
>>3481649
That's literally coinbase man... you know that right? I didn't know wire transfers showed up that fast tho
>>
>>3481706
Yes I know its coinbase's exchange except like I said you can set your own buy orders instead of getting Jewed by the spread and fees on coinbase and you don't have to wait a week for the coins to show up.
>>
Market Price on Gdax now is $3400.50

Coinbase is $3418 plus the fees...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.