[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I sold 100% of my crypto currency and bought silver bullion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: silver.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
silver.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
Today I sold 100% of my crypto currency and bought silver bullion

screencap this
>>
>>3479645
Why? to capture retardation in action?
>>
>>3479645
where can I buy silver?
>>
>my life savings of $170!
>>
>>3479712
you can buy it from jmbullion using bitcoin.
>>
>>3479645
Your wife's descendants will thank you when they finally see a ROI in a thousand years.
>>
>>3479645
no you didn't
>>
Is that what goes in the A: drive? I don't understand
>>
File: muney.jpg (151KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
muney.jpg
151KB, 750x600px
>>3479645
congrats
you turned RIP coin into a heavy lump of cartel controlled no gains

next time diversify and keep buying high, selling low
>>
You bought pixels representing silver

You don't have the actual metal and can never access it
>>
>>3479962
i have a bunch of silver that i bought off the internet.
i use it as a doorstop.
>>
>>3479645
WEW. Definitely screen capping this, and if you the man, and I'm the moon man, then see you with tittys in my face and tittys in your face
>>
funny cause 2 weeks ago I sold my 3k worth of silver to buy alt coins. The money should be inc shortly just in time for me to buy the dip and make 3x. Silver and gold are manipulated with a paper silver supply that is multiples more than the physical amount. It is undervalued and it will be until you need lead to protect it have fun anon
>>
These are my favorite bars, basically just love the logo
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.