[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn, do any of you even know what this means?... All of you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Damn, do any of you even know what this means?...

All of you trigtards that FOMO'ed in because of a burn, I'm sure more than half of you believed that blocksafe foundation would be purchasing your tokens, but were disappointed to find out that they were only burning a portion of tokens that was not currently in circulation...

DARCRUS on the other hand, is burning tokens that are currently on the bittrex market. Sigwo will literally market buy, no matter what the price is, tokens on the market and destroy them. The reason he is doing this, is because he owns a blockchain company which deals with data loss prevention and some other cool shit called Sigwo Technologies. He started that company by using funds raised through his Darcrus ICO. As a contract to the early investors, he vowed to buyback all DAR tokens at market price whenever he earns a profit from Sigwo Technologies.

Now, he is starting to sign more and more contracts. This means more and more burns. He has confirmed that he will release info on two of these burns on Friday. In addition, there is a 3rd contract that he has signed, and is still hashing out the details with the other company for compensation. So, it is possible that he reveals details for THREE burns tomorrow. that's fucking insane, it's not 1 bullshit non-circulating burn, it's at least 2 market buy burns
>>
>>3478712
>Yea i'm gonna market buy and burn these tokens
>How many buddy
>Oh about 20K worth
>>
>>3478844
lol you realize this is one of the ONLY crypto companies actually generating revenue?
>>
Hey anon please shill me on Darcrus project please. I'm interested in investing in this. Looks like a really solid buy.
>>
I got in on this like a month ago. I knew it would moon when it switched platforms. It's not too late
>>
>>3479765
all u need to know is 7 mill market cap
actual working product
actual capital funding from VCs

IT'S STILL CHEAP AS FUCK
>>
>>3479796
>actual working product

But what is the product?
>>
>>3479813
It's distributed SQL servers fully compliant to regulations out of the box. Big data type shit. Real potential.
>>
100% already :'( am I too late ? the site is ugly tho. Are they planning to hire more people ?
>>
>>3479866
The answer is no. Market cap is still pathetic 7 mil. Yes. They already hired a new dev about 2 weeks ago.
>>
Fuck me, I held DAR at 8k, sold it because I got impatient. Just checked and saw it's up to 18k. My fucking weak hands.
>>
>>3479915
Thanks I might have bought ur bags.
>>
>>3478712
this coin/guy seems really unique, interested to see how it all plays out
>>
>>3479944
The best part is it's only ~8-9 mil usd cap right now even after 100% gains. It's hard to go down from here I think now that more people see it.
>>
>>3478712
This is a genuine moon mission, anon. Thank you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.