[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1497749415662.jpg (53KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497749415662.jpg
53KB, 852x480px
Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it.

Daily reminder that crypto represents the largest transfer of wealth in human history, and it hasn't even started yet. Anon, you haven't discovered a cheat code. You've discovered the future of the human race. Yes, you are early enough. Yes, you will make it. Yes, you will look back on the pain of your losses and feel real, genuine pride that you made it through.

Daily reminder to look forward, not back. Don't give up, don't opt out. A lot of you haven't known enough goodness to believe it can happen to you. I'm here to tell you that it can. And it will. Your worst mistakes will be nothing more than pebbles strewn along the beach that will be your life. And your children's life. And their children's life, too.

You are going to make it.
>>
File: Hold_my_bags.gif (745KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
Hold_my_bags.gif
745KB, 300x240px
>>3477246
My grip is stronk.
>>
Will you say the same thing when BTC drops to $1000 in a week and in the year to come becomes worthless
>>
Thanks, anon. Still hodling strong here. First big dip in my crypto career and it's actually pretty exciting. Sorta makes me wanna play my fiddle and watch it all burn.
>>
>>3477300
did you learn any lessons from this
>>
>>3477246
>crypto represents the largest transfer of wealth in human history

How does that transfer happen? Through banks. How do you stop that transfer? Close exchanges. I couldn't relax like that guy knowing every single second the value of my money could drop 99%.
>>
>>3477300

totally i feel the same way...

still not getting my coins
>>
>>3477246
We need more suckers, er i mean "investors" to inflate our bubble. That way every body will be driving Lambos. The Lambo dealers better get ready
>>
>>3477325
Female?
>>
>>3477300
babys first dip,

As a guy whos made it, your all going to make it
>>
i just want to find a cheatcode in the system
not hassle all day with these shitcrypto, even if it's going to change my life

i want it NOW
>>
>>3477540
I have to be a female to understand how crypto is dependent on the financial system?

Bitcoin can function without banks, but its price would also adjust accordingly to a libertarian toy project, as opposed to the FIAT in FIAT out infinite free money gambling pump and dump scheme it has become now.
>>
>>3477769

Like the stock market running on low interest rates?
>>
>>3477823
If you think these two are comparable you are either incredibly autistic or delusional.

When you cut the FIAT backing from Bitcoin, it's literally nothing. Who will sell you things which have actual value such as drugs or a plane ticket or a house for something that's literally intangible, meaning it can't even be converted into FIAT? Cash in - deflation - cash out has been Bitcoin's purpose since the literal beginning. It's guaranteed if Bitcoin were to lose its FIAT backing through banks it would crash and be worthless literally immediately.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.