[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a coordinated attack being spread all over the (((mainstream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: bitcoin price evolution.jpg (241KB, 2954x939px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin price evolution.jpg
241KB, 2954x939px
This is a coordinated attack being spread all over the (((mainstream media)))

Im from Spain, and I just saw Bitcoin national TV news. Of course, they talked about how Jamie Dimon said it's a fraud (they didn't say how he was fined billions by frauding with garbage mortgages)

Last time I saw Bitcoin on TV, was when "Satoshi Nakamoto" was found and how he owed millions to the australian government in taxes.

Do the fucking math and realize how powerful Bitcoin has become. The good news, it has not even begun yet.
>>
>>3476725
It began and it's coming to an end.
>>
File: NocoinersOnTheCasket.jpg (2MB, 1652x3400px) Image search: [Google]
NocoinersOnTheCasket.jpg
2MB, 1652x3400px
>>3476743
>>
>>3476725
It's over man...
This huge ponzi scheme isn't good. It will just do more harm than good.
>>
>>3477693
How is capitalism not a ponzi scheme
>>
>>3477693
Fiat is the real ponzi. Don't be left holding the bags of worthless fake money when all of the elite ditch it for Bitcoin.
>>
>>3476758
some make an updated pic with the current dip
>>
>>3478051
If everyone got it we wouldn't get filthy rich in 10 years.
>>
>>3478373
Very true. At least we tried to warn people.
>>
Jesus, thats not even fucking real satoshi, are you stupid or you just eat all the shit that media feeds you?
>>
GS is fudding do people can panic sell and they can buy the market and control it. Once they control the BTC markets they can easily pnd at their leisure
>>
>>3478051
why wouldnt the elite just shut down the internet, thus making all bitcoin worthless?
>>
>>3476725
It takes like a month for the dip to recover to the previous ATH before blasting off though this particular FUD might take even longer.
Also what the fuck is S2X and should I give a shit?
>>
>>3479334
They're trying to control it. I believe Obama gave it to the EU last year, the usa is constantly trying to slip anti internet freedom bills through.

Its illegal to tweet mean things in Germany and Canada. China has it on lock down.

The fight to control the internet is underway.
>>
>>3479381
soo why not buy gold and silver in that case
>>
>>3479352
>t. typical low iq bitcoin "invester"
>>
>>3479414
I didn't even buy BTC yet though
>>
>>3479381
Internet to UN-http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-37527719

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/20/world/europe/germany-36-accused-of-hateful-postings-over-social-media.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/canada-passes-anti-islamophobia-motion-in-spite-of-trolls_us_58d55077e4b03692bea55dc1
>>
>>3476725
>they didn't say how he was fined billions by frauding with garbage mortgages

Pretty sure it was Chase that was fined.
>>
>>3479429
Yeah I am not retarded
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.