[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rumors about China banning crypto >i-it's just FUD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1495046148058.jpg (20KB, 362x259px) Image search: [Google]
1495046148058.jpg
20KB, 362x259px
>rumors about China banning crypto
>i-it's just FUD
>bloggers reporting on China's plans to ban crypto
>i-it's just FUD
>Newspapers reporting on China's plans to ban crypto
>i-it's just FUD
>The Wall Street Journal reports on China's plans to ban crypto
>i-it's just FUD
>China announces that it is banning crypto
>i-it's just FUD
>BTC crashes and a general crypto bloodbath ensues
>i-it's just FUD
Screencap this so that /biz/ never forgets how delusional it was.
>>
>>3476001
It is just FUD.

The market will go back up like it has for the last 5 years.
>>
>>3476001
Got any of them cheap ETHs laying around?
>>
File: 1494419028323.png (5KB, 185x192px) Image search: [Google]
1494419028323.png
5KB, 185x192px
>>3476001
Can we have at least one bulltrap so that I can cashout? That would be lovely.
>>
File: 1473186855645.png (134KB, 386x389px) Image search: [Google]
1473186855645.png
134KB, 386x389px
No coiners get the last laugh, again. :)
>>
>>3476001
It is just FUD. Are you honestly suggesting that this is the end of crypto? That a year from now BTC will be lower than 3.5k? That's so obviously not the case that it's pretty funny to think about.
>>
>>3476023
After Jews buy them all up from the panicking goys?
It still amazes me that for years all I heard were memers saying "you know (((they))) want to switch everything to a digital currency so it's easier to control and it won't cost them anything to make like it does with physical "money"? We need to hold on as long as possible!", then the same goys fell for straight for the (((cryptomeme))), established it as a legitimate means and now they're going to sell them off for next to nothing because the hardwork is already done - making goys accept (((crypto))) as a tangible method of payment.
How can a planet this small have so many useful idiots.
>>
>>3476045
The only thing nocoins got was being pissed they missed out on becoming a millionaire with BTC.
>>
>>3476001
>fuck china
Bitcoin was supposed to be a currency not something you HODL buy use.
This dip is the banks doing, so they can buy more.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.