[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you personally define middle and upper class for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8666.jpg (63KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8666.jpg
63KB, 400x310px
How would you personally define middle and upper class for your country?
>>
if you have a smartphone and meat on the table every night you're middle class
>>
Upper class = doesn't buy fake cola/items from LIDL and owns a non chink smartphone
>>
File: 0011 - pUAG96a.jpg (65KB, 498x668px) Image search: [Google]
0011 - pUAG96a.jpg
65KB, 498x668px
>>3475817
>tfw have 50k at 19 and bought knock of food from lidl yesterday and own a 150 dollar no name chink phone
>>
File: Pepe-and-Wojak-on-the-titanic.png (262KB, 679x432px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-and-Wojak-on-the-titanic.png
262KB, 679x432px
>>3475549
USA

>0-35K
Suicide Tier
>35K-70K
Lower Middle Class
>70K-150K
Middle Class
>150K-400K
Upper Middle Class
>400K+
Almost Upper Class
>2M+
Upper Class
>>
>>3475549
>USA
>rich almost nonexistent
>middle class in debt and delusional about how their net worth is in the red
>>
middle class is a myth. there is only ruling and ruled class.
>>
>>3475588
>latest smartphones
>white girl ass on the table every night
that's every rapefugee
>>
>>3475817
Most "fake" products are on the same lvl as the original. Most of the time they get produced by the same company at least that's the case where I live.
>>
>>3475953
This

Low middle class is just working class though. Genuine middle class starts around 110k in high col areas, 80k in low col (except oil workers are still working class).
>>
I make 19k but have a 60k muscle car and a galaxy s8+

just go into debt, who cares.
>>
>>3475549
Using statistics from the Bureau of Labor Statistics kek.

The median household income for the USA is about $45,000. If your household is around there, congrats you're in the fucking middle.
>>
>>3476195

Why are we so poor bros ;_;
>>
>>3476234
150 years ago the average adjusted household income in America was just about a dollar a day.

We're on the tail end of the biggest boom in human history. It now falls to us to keep it all from draining away to a dozen feudal lords. Or to pledge fealty to those feudal lords, that's an option too.
>>
>>3476336
>150 years ago the average adjusted household income in America was just about a dollar a day.
Rofl, and? Do you really not understand how prices work or something?
>>
File: cbc5b845f.png (33KB, 620x422px) Image search: [Google]
cbc5b845f.png
33KB, 620x422px
>>3475953
tfw. most Americans are that deluded because their propaganda fooles them about the abundance of wealth.
>Middle Class
>150K-400K
Upper Middle Class
>400K+
Almost Upper Class
>>
>>3475844
A galaxy s5 or lg g3 is like 200 bucks
>>
>>3476583

Doesn't europes higher taxes and higher cost of living make up for most of that though
>>
>middle class
makes money by working
>upper class
makes money by owning, ie passive income
>>
>>3476613
>Doesn't europes higher taxes and higher cost of living make up for most of that though
it makes up for some of it, but not all.
At the margin, Burgers are better off (especially the rich). However, they face more uncertainty.
>>
>>3476583
In my county, 35K is suicide tier and would barely cover rent.
>>
>>3476623
to clarify, two people each making $100,000 per year might be in totally different classes if one of them has a $100k salary and the other makes $100k off of dividends
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.