[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 40$. It's not much I know but I don't have any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I have 40$. It's not much I know but I don't have any more and I want to exploit this huge dip right now and I've been a nocoiner for too long. What should I do, just buy once coin with all the money, or should I split it and buy a bunch of different coins. I was thinking of maybe spltting it and buying BTC with 1/3, eth with 1/3 and LTC with 1/3. What should I do?
>>
Bro do me a favor and take that $40 and buy yourself a nice meal and beer. You don't want to come out here we're getting murdered right now
>>
File: 1505258811511 (2).jpg (770KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1505258811511 (2).jpg
770KB, 1919x1079px
i fucking hate threads like this, stop clogging the board up with cancer. Go buy yourself some nice DC shoes. This board is for big boys with over 5k.

Fucking faggot.
>>
>>3473836
This.
>>
With so little.just risk it all, wait until weekend, buy btc and chuck it all on nexus. Research in the meantime and then divide profits to what you know will make you money
>>
Buy what you can with 40$ in cocaine and gather as much cans as you can. Thank me later.
>>
>>3473814
Your best bet is buying a low marketcap shitcoin and praying it goes 10x to give yourself some money to work with.
>>
>>3473952
>400 gets you nowhere
>>
>>3473836
kys faggot. you'll never make it when you won't buy when there's blood on the streets.

>>3473814
buy some omg. it's relatively undervalued right now. and will at least bounce back to 12 if not higher once this is over.
>>
>>3473868
Why wait until the weekend? What's nexus?
>>
>>3473814
Buy Walton, but it at ~1.70 USD each and sell at ~2.10 every day, slowly but steady you'll turn those 40 bucks into 100-200
>>
>>3474003
Crypto typically dips on th3 weekend
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.