[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ignoramus here, why in the fuck aren't you scooping up shitloads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1409372658564.jpg (17KB, 284x337px) Image search: [Google]
1409372658564.jpg
17KB, 284x337px
Ignoramus here, why in the fuck aren't you scooping up shitloads of ETH right now, considering that Metropolis activates in 2 weeks with huge improvements to the network? I mean what reason is there not to? I'm just trying to understand. Why would people be throwing their bags overboard right now considering this?
>>
>>3473398
Sell the news
>>
>>3473406
The rumour hasn't even been bought yet, dipshit.
>>
I bought $5k worth of eth yesterday, already -15%, FML
>>
>>3473595
yes it has, lol. cope with your shitty ETH more.
>>
>>3473398
Waiting for ICO tokens and the OMG pump Monday. The flippening will actually happen when Metropolis hits.
>>
"ETH real value is $15, you greedy fuckers are ruining the coin" - Vitalik Buterin
>>
>>3473398
Coins have yet to prove they are actually resilient against government oppression. Theory says they are, but reality hasn't been observed yet. If China succeeds in suppressing bitcoin, that's basically it for crypto. There's no point, beyond just being another form of pay-pal with some cultists attached to it. The promise is dead.

And with it, all coins crash.
>>
Need to liquidate all the longs before we can move up
>>
Why buy when major Chinese exchange is stopping trading? The price will just continue to drop tether up and make some gainz
>>
>>3474553
China is only shutting down 1 exchange though, it's just a minor setback and it just means that the chinese will consolidate to fewer exchanges. They love coins and gambling so it's not going to stop them.

I still haven't seen or heard one single reason not to buy this massive dip, especially for ETH.
>>
File: 1499097476854.png (245KB, 512x496px) Image search: [Google]
1499097476854.png
245KB, 512x496px
>bought $5k worth of ETH yesterday
>wake up today and im -15%

The fuck do I do know? I want to buy the OMG dip, a little MTL too, should I do this or HODL the ETH?
>>
>>3473398
Money Skeleton recently died in a meth overdose. Only an idiot is still hodling ETH at this point.
>>
>>3474791
We are nearing the bottom of the dip more than likely, with Metropolis around the corner for ETH I would just hold it, you aren't fucked, you just could've done better is all.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.