[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reminder that the sale starts in just over 12 hours >reminder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: kybercountdown.png (43KB, 672x535px) Image search: [Google]
kybercountdown.png
43KB, 672x535px
>reminder that the sale starts in just over 12 hours
>reminder that this has been the single most transparent and efficient ICO process to date
>reminder that money skelly endorses and advises this project
>reminder US and Chinese buyers were for the most part excluded
>reminder decentralized arbitrary pair exchanges WILL see their dominance in 2-3 years
>reminder it is a completely trustless system
>reminder mainnet launch in early 2018
>reminder if that piece of shit 0x went x10, this is a guaranteed x30
>reminder the team is well aware of the challenges in enticing reverse managers and describe their approach to this in the whitepaper solidly

If you're not in, you dun goof'd
>>
>trustless
>trusting that some autists selflessly wrote a perfect algorithm
>>
>>3472367
Are you retarded? It's open source and they had an open access bug hunt bounty program, even for their fucking ICO smart contract
>>
These systems seem to be getting more and more complex, all i did was watch the video though. Can someone explain with to someone who's only pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>3472350
I have no money :(
>>
File: 1505250353322.png (278KB, 488x272px) Image search: [Google]
1505250353322.png
278KB, 488x272px
>>3472350
>guaranteed x30
Crypti is going south anon, We will see many days of red numbers. Nothing in this market is guaranteed. also, the ETH we put in this now will be worth much less when Kyber hits the exchanges
>>
>>3472350
They didn't send any email back. How can I participate.
>>
>>3472350

>this is a guaranteed x30

I want to believe
>>
>>3472350

You forgot few things sweet chyle of myne

> we're in the middle of bear
> nobody cares about ICOs at the moment
> people don't look at ETH or ERC20 shit
> Bitcoin charts is where people are looking

best case scenario - 50% profit if you offload your bags to some Etherdelta degen on the first day.

That's it.

The "5X" or whatever pipe dream is a joke. Unfortunate timing. Thank the gooks.
>>
File: 46456456.jpg (67KB, 392x451px) Image search: [Google]
46456456.jpg
67KB, 392x451px
>mfw btc is crashing due to accumulation
>mfw accumulation is going into this
>mfw it will be 0,5second soldout
>>
>>3472428
you can check if you can participate here anon:
https://tokensale.kyber.network/check/
If you're contribution adress works you're good. If not: you're not in.
>>
>>3472411
>no idea what it does or what it's good for, not even at an abstract level
>let's throw money at it

This was bound to end
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.