[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Don't you get it little one? ...Now is the time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

"Don't you get it little one?
...Now is the time to be greedy."
>>
Now it's time for the people who stayed disciplined and kept some cash. Bitcoin is going to moon.
>>
>>3470438 <----
>>
File: nightlord.png (489KB, 1200x640px) Image search: [Google]
nightlord.png
489KB, 1200x640px
>>3470438
Huge support at 3500, we're going to 10k before 2018.

This is all due to the FUD by People's Bank to get Chinese elite into position to buy while getting the chinese normies to take their money out for the time being, causing a win-win situation for the Communist Party.

People's Bank is the ultimate FUD-Lord and basically plays the market however the hell it wants and the lemmings follow.
>>
>>3470438
It's 25% in profits if you buy now
>>
>>3470587
>Huge support at 3500, we're going to 10k before 2018.

Nah

The bullrun of 2018 was probably some jew buy-up operation and now the strings are being pulled and market played.

It's over.
>>
>>3470683
This makes no sense. So the Jews bought up the market just to crash the market?

Big money isn't fucking anon. They don't buy high, sell low.
>>
>>3470729
>So the Jews bought up the market just to crash the market?
Yes, so they can buy in cheaper
>>
>>3470746
this just proves >>3470587
>>
>>3470729
>This makes no sense. So the Jews bought up the market just to crash the market?

Maybe?

Or maybe they have so much money, given the fact that they - PRINT IT - they saw the pesky little BTC gaining normie traction and giving goyim some silly ideas about "financial freedom" or something resembling that shit.

So now they will prove BTC is utter nothing. How?

> global virus uses BTC for ransom
> BTC money laundering secret moneyz hax0r
> BTC goes up a lot - crashes even harder
> SEC?
> BTC Norks hoarding

Do you catch my drift?
>>
>>3470851

...or it's just China.

But whatever you can make up your own mind about which scenario is more likely to be happening. I know where I'm looking... and it's East.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.