[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to be successful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to be successful in the crypto world.
May I introduce to you a friend of mine, Hodor.

He's a middle-aged plumber from Newcastle and he enjoys the little things in life. In summer 2017 he heard about the wonderful possibilities of the blockchain and decided to buy 30 mBTC. That was more than enough for Hodor, and checking his Exodus wallet every morning before going to work makes him happy.
He knows that one day his nest egg will hatch. He plays the holding game, the Hodor game.
>>
Most of us don't have money to buy 1 bitcoin, let alone 30. We are forced to day trade till we finally manage to get good investment money.
>>
>>3470317
It says mBTC retard
>>
Sounds like me. Have 0.3 btc, 2.5 etc and 3 ltc. All in all spent about a grand. In ten years should be a tidy profit. Still buying the dip tho-50 quid here and there. Missing the moonstone on shitcoins but fuck it.
>>
Fucking day trading. I guess that is what I have to learn.
>>
>>3470279
I tried to pull out yesterday into fiat but now fuck it...do whatever, I don't fucking care. I'm hodling today. Fuck it.
>>
>>3470279
m I just bought my very first full bitcoin just before this dip started. I don't really care I'm keeping it in my wallet for atleast a year.
>>
>>3470632
Is me.
Tried day trading small amounts of shitcoins - fucked up royally so Hodl to the ed from now on.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.