/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many pee jugs have you filled up since you started trading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: EasgA4dsaLasFT.jpg (149KB, 1023x784px) Image search: [Google]
EasgA4dsaLasFT.jpg
149KB, 1023x784px
How many pee jugs have you filled up since you started trading crypto? As long as i bring home the bacon my wife begrudgingly supports my bottle urination.
>>
I throw out my piss each Saturday. Since Saturday I've filled four gallons. I exclusively urinate in bottles due to OCD and other various mental issues.
>>
The later in the night it gets, the stranger this place gets.
>>
>>3470159
Neat. My favorite receptacle is a 2L milk carton. Which is usually thrown away every couple days from under my desk when my wife cleans the computer room.
>>
>>3470133
Way of the road boys
>>
>>3470166
Well i don't exclusively pee in bottles, only when i don't have time to get up. I used to do it back in my raiding days when vanilla/tbc was still a thing. (i dont even have time for private servers these days :(, crypto be more demanding than a hoe)
>>
Why not just install a toilet seat and plumbing in front of your computer desk?
>>
>>3470174
I use one gallon jugs because they hold the most and I have a lot of them because I drink water 75% of the time. On the off chance that I don't have any gallon jugs I have other smaller bottles saved to use. Anything that comes into this room gets cleaned in the shower and if the label isn't stuck onto the bottle completely (as in if there are only small dots or strips of adhesive holding the lavel on) then the labels get removed. For bottles and jugs that have an internal seal (like juice jugs) then the cap gets removed so that the seal can be cleaned, then they're both throw onto the bed seperately from the hallway.

Don't let it get this bad.
>>
>>3470269
w..wait you clean and reuse your piss jugs?
>>
>>3470133
none, I skipped a couple of meals and I'm noticing that I tend to stay awake for longer
I also set up an alarm every morning at 5:50 (CET) because every day there's some happening around 6
>>
>>3470293
I used to but not anymore. Now every Friday I put the filled bottles near the door where I can reach them from the hallway and then do whatever I need to do and before I clean myself to come in my room I put them in the garbage and bring the garbage outside.
>>
File: fgsdvsazvazv.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fgsdvsazvazv.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>3470308
>he sleeps
Why even live
>>
>>3470318
mind you, I only do these things when I'm swing trading; as soon as I reach 5BTC or so, I'm taking the hodl+ICO route which is more hands-off than on
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.