[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want crypto to be over, I miss my money, I miss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (6KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 229x220px
I don't want crypto to be over, I miss my money, I miss /biz/ being happy and shillful, all the oc memes and everyone just being happy.

For a short time in our pathetic lives we had hope and now all this FUD is hurting us as a community and we lack the spirit that /pol/ has to fight back with memes and fake news and cause bitcoin to hit 10k.

I was going to make enough with crypto to quit my shitty job and start my own business, but I've been cut short, I won't sell yet, but I think my ATH has come and passed.

Who knows, maybe in a few days there will be green candles for everyone and the catalog will be full of happy shills again, or there will be less and less pink wojacks and shit like robinhood generals and dropshipping threads will slowly bump in between the "How do i into munny lol?" threads.

If this is truly the ship sinking, I'll miss you new /biz/, it's been an honor, thanks for the fun, I hope our suicides are quick and painless.
>>
chillax bro. we'll get through this. the good times will come again.
>>
File: IMG_0570.jpg (37KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0570.jpg
37KB, 619x453px
It's been fun friendo
>>
Why didn't you take any profit?
>>
File: 1504847271503.png (342KB, 926x995px) Image search: [Google]
1504847271503.png
342KB, 926x995px
Listen up anon, youre an idiot, so keep your ideas to yourself capeesh?
>>
File: sad boy.jpg (41KB, 540x729px) Image search: [Google]
sad boy.jpg
41KB, 540x729px
>mfw august newfag

it's over too fast
>>
It's just temporary. Don't worry. :)
>>
>>3467429
Yeah, we will meet again in three years.
>>
>>3467381
READ SOME HISTORY YOU DUMB FUCKING BASTARD

Regarding Standard Oil’s chief executive, one noted historian writes, “He (Rockefeller) iron-handedly ruined competitors by cutting prices until his victim went bankrupt or sold out, whereupon higher prices would be likely to return.”
>>
>>3467404
I've taken a ton of profit, I started in march, but I was hoping for it to go on long enough that I could take enough profit to start a business and still be in crypto
>>
>>3467459
In 1899, Standard refined 90 per cent of America’s oil—the peak of the company’s dominance of the refining business. Though that market share was steadily siphoned off by competitors after 1899, the company nonetheless has been branded ever since as “an industrial octopus.”

>>3467470
>>
>>3467459
John Davison Rockefeller Sr. (July 8, 1839 – May 23, 1937) was an American oil industry business magnate and philanthropist. Widely considered the wealthiest American of all time[4][5]
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.