[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, now the Indian central bank is raising concerns about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: It's okay.jpg (244KB, 960x820px) Image search: [Google]
It's okay.jpg
244KB, 960x820px
Well, now the Indian central bank is raising concerns about Bitcoin

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/business/economy/rbi-looking-at-cryptocurrency-but-wary-of-bitcoins-reserve-bank-executive-director-2386489.html

>The Reserve Bank of India today said they are looking at fiat cryptocurrencies but is not comfortable with bitcoins or virtual currency (VC).

>Sudarshan Sen, RBI Executive Director, said, "Right now, we have a group of people who are looking at fiat cryptocurrencies. Something that is an alternative to the Indian rupee, so to speak. We are looking at that closely."

>A fiat currency is the legal status given to a currency issued by the central bank.

>"As regards non-fiat crypto currencies, I think we are not comfortable...non-fiat cyptocurrencies like bitcoins, for example," Sen said at a fintech event by KPMG.

>According to him, bitcoin is a private cryptocurrency. "Fiat will be instead [when] the Reserve Bank starts issuing digital crypto currency, which you can carry in the cyber space with you, when you don't have to keep physical currency in your pocket, that's the way," he said.

What is with this hit job on Bitcoin lately? Is it collusion by the banking cartels of the world or are they trying to crash the market so they can buy it all up at the lowest possible value?

Your thoughts, /biz/nessmen?
>>
>International week-long FUD
>only down 18%
>>
File: 1502840166358.png (708KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1502840166358.png
708KB, 640x640px
>>3467244
>>3466810

Media hit piece combined with an actual crash will make bitcoin look terrible
>>
>>3467308
>>3467305
But, what is the end goal here? Are they trying to destroy Bitcoin or drive as many potential millionaires out of the game before the financial cabal buys in.
>>
>>3467244
Fuck you India, enjoy sucking your central banks dick and staying poor.
>>
File: 1486968670677.jpg (447KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1486968670677.jpg
447KB, 1500x1500px
>>3467337
A little from column A
A little from column B
Provide the problem and the solution

Classic Hegelian Dialectic
>>
>>3467337
They want their own blockchain so they can control, regulate and charge fees
>>
>>3467363
This is exactly what they want.

They want to be the "federal reserve" of crypto for their countries.

I hope they don't get their way.
>>
>>3467363
>>3467398
Ok, if that's the case, how do we hedge our bets and back both horses?

If they do it, like >>3467360 mentioned, why can't we. I'm sure their initial buy ins can't be over 10 USD. Hell, I believe that's /biz/'s greatest weakness, the lack of solidarity. There are so many opportunities to raise everyone up and send them to the moon, even with shit coins, yet I see a lot of subversion and shilling here that stalls unified gains.

I'm sure we can work together a beat (or at least profit from) the birth of whatever autocratic financial empire the banking industry is trying to bring forth.
>>
literally a bunch of pajeets
>>
>>3467244
This is all my personal speculation and opinion, but I believe they are just trying to crash it to buy in cheaper.

The world is tired of central banking. Thwy are corrupt as fuck and have a nonstop history of fucking people out of money. Ex:2008 recession in the US.-fist they crash the housing and stock market driving everyone's retirement into the dirt-2nd they still kept all the profits they made off your investments-3rd they went to their buddy Uncle Sam and got him to bail them out useing our tax dollars....that's like the trifecta of ass rapping.

They can't keep doing this. The stock market is supposed to crash soon. European banks are putting freezes on people's accounts again. There is going to be a financial revolution eventually. And they know it. Bitcoin is the uncontrollable, decentralized start to that revolution and they know it. That's why they want to drive the price lower so they can grab more and take more control over the market.

They are fucking scared and need to do whatever hey can to hold onto powers.

My thoughts... most I've ever posted on biz, but had to chime in this time
>>
I really don't think it's a coincidence. Banks got scared when they saw bitcoin hit $5k a month after they thought it was dead.
>>
So now chinks and pajeets can buy fiat crypto and trade it for Bitcoin?
What's the problem?
>>
>>3467494
They are trying to crash it to devalue the coins held by North Korea.

The time span that will allow North Korean miners and thieves to be isolated and locked out will hurt. Once it is fixed behind the scenes, we will see a bullish market return.

Captcha is 'permit green'
>>
File: 1469103960805.png (11KB, 230x310px) Image search: [Google]
1469103960805.png
11KB, 230x310px
>>3467244
>What is with this hit job on Bitcoin lately?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.