[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw people would rather talk about memecoins that aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: lomo.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
lomo.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
>tfw people would rather talk about memecoins that aren't doing anything right now like omg and ark when LMC is L I T E R A L L Y on a moon mission right now

who here holding the next x10 coin?
>>
>Tfw you started the previous thread at 18:00 predicting the moon 100% correctly

Feelsgoodman

Anon who went all in back then still here?
>>
>>3467156
Can you fucking chill? I want to buy at 600 sats again.
>>
File: 1417741760658.gif (34KB, 202x202px) Image search: [Google]
1417741760658.gif
34KB, 202x202px
>>3467213
i'm sorry anon, i'm really excited about all this money i'm about to make. this accumulation is delicious.
>>
https://youtu.be/OnoNITE-CLc?t=95
>>
>>3467631
how high are we going senpai?
>>
i just hope i jump off in time
>>
>>3467645
Might go over ATH:

Climb is very fast, sell walls that were there were eaten fast, China (main market at next release) will be waking up aswell: if the china man fuels this hometown project we're bound for pluto and beyond
>>
any reason this would be taking off now and not just a pump?
>>
>>3468092

nope. and you missed the rocket. buying in now is giving your btcs to someone else
>>
>>3468107
sad
>>
You guys are really bad at shilling this pump
>>
>>3468189
Maybe because it's not a pump anon. They've got a product and everything
>>
File: 1503025865044.jpg (23KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
1503025865044.jpg
23KB, 500x465px
>>3468241
Lets play kill the shill guys!
So what does the coin do? Inb4 dyor screeching and buzzwords
>>
>>3468492
The coin is a part of an AR phone app -- think Pokemon Go. Using your location, there are areas of interest that have "envelopes" for users to collect. These areas of interest will probably work similar to how Pokestops work, in that businesses will want to team up with Lomo in order to increase foot traffic.

The Lomocoin app will allow users to use Lomocoin, BTC, and ETH, I assume as a way to unlock in-app microtransactions as well as to pay for discounts. This is a very general summary without buzzwords -- do your own research and you'll find more interesting stuff anon.
>>
File: xionglijan_CEO_ofLomocoin.jpg (195KB, 447x714px) Image search: [Google]
xionglijan_CEO_ofLomocoin.jpg
195KB, 447x714px
Accumulation step fasten seat belts! The volume is incredible and continues to grow.
>>
File: lomocoin_locomotion.jpg (73KB, 729x478px) Image search: [Google]
lomocoin_locomotion.jpg
73KB, 729x478px
A L L I N ! ! !
>>
I think 20000 is the new ATH I guess
>>
Still got a long way to go. Bought this ages ago and missed the chance to sell at 4200 sats.
>>
Too late to get in on this?
>>
>>3469179
its the global release not the china release lets be realistic here.

I see 3000-3500 happening but not too much higher if it reaches that at all, too stagnent below 2000: at this point it might aswell freefall back to 1k before tomorrow/fewdays and pump again later this month.

Do you think this app is this going to be big and adepted by stores in the west?
Some kind of treasure hunting app something pokemon go like but with discounts in stores and whatnot if I understood it correctly:

http://lomocoin.com/english/

>If so: hold and aim for pluto:

if not: make sure to jump ship in time so you can ride the waves a bit and buy in again before the china release: the rocket out of this solarsystem (TBA) (this is the one im waiting for so I can go all in and get that light up lambo)
>>
>>3469291
When's the China release?
>>
>>3469320
It's already released in China. I assume he means the worldwide release.
>>
>>3469342
No I mean the China release.

The release upcoming this month is the V2 version of the app: its the global alpha release

They were going to release to china but due to the regulationary uncertainty that has been delayed

V1 was released in May or something(its the gigantic spike you see if you look at the chart on bittrex).
>>
>>3469320
TBA: to be announced as far as I know
>>
>>3467156
when are we selling?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.