[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do you guys know BTC is going to keep rising in the super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1503694358437.png (22KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1503694358437.png
22KB, 612x491px
So how do you guys know BTC is going to keep rising in the super long term (5-10 years)?

Doesn't simple math tell us that it's impossible for BTC to go over ~$10k because of its market cap?

Enlighten me.
>>
File: 1502850209140.jpg (152KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1502850209140.jpg
152KB, 741x568px
bu mp
>>
File: 1504820140080.png (314KB, 1000x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1504820140080.png
314KB, 1000x1271px
go over the math then if its so simple

market cap is just a number, who cares
>>
>>3466507
Nobody does. It is quite literally just speculation, which is why a famous Jew can give an interview and create a bear market by calling it a bubble.
>>
>>3467554
You neglected to mention that the jew in question ran a company which had to pay record fines for ... you guessed it, fraud.
>>
>>3467564
Kek
>>
>>3466507
Its market cap will go up. Are you retarded?
>>
What is this simple math you are talking about?

If no flippening happens, and BTC survives to be the face and gold standard of cryptocurrency, then 10k is an easy goal. The whole crypto market is worth trillions for the sole reason of the technological advancement the blockchain provides, especially in the financial space.
>>
WTF how does simple math tell us its impossible??
Simple math actually tells us massive gains are still likely/possible as <1% of the worlds population actually have any sort of Crypto

When BTC marketcap is 5% of gold it will be 20k+
>>
>muh market cap
>>
wait gents, I want to become rich in the next five weeks how to make that with bitcoin do for me?
>>
>>3466507
The scaling issues will kill BTC long before it hits the market cap. The lack of consensus in fixing BTC will be the cause of its downfall.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.