[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I have an interview at Amazon in a few week. How do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 14906408132180.jpg (34KB, 607x341px) Image search: [Google]
14906408132180.jpg
34KB, 607x341px
Guys, I have an interview at Amazon in a few week. How do I not spaghetti?
>>
>>3466447
software dev?

hackerrank - do 10 intermediate and 5 advance problems on there and you're solid, pick Algorithms > Strings, Hashtables, Trees.

They dont give a fuck if you spaghetti, they give a fuck if you can solve their shit
>>
>Amazon
I bet it's a bureaucratic, HR-heavy, SJW and shitskin infested politically correct nightmare.

Good luck OP. I'd rather shoot myself than wage slave anywhere corporate
>>
>>3466461
>software dev?

>>3466470
> bet it's a bureaucratic

don't kid yourselves, its for some minimum wagecuck warehouse job picking items off shelves because they havent all been replaced by robots yet
>>
>>3466470
you have to go back to /pol/.
>>
>>3466461
Do you honestly think this autist is a software dev?

He is probably interviewing for some warehouse position.

Sr. Box Creator or some shit.
>>
>>3466447
Get FREE two-day interviews with Amazon Prime!
Click here to get started
>>
>>3466447
Hey, good luck,guy
I heard it's tough to get those part time amazon gigs

Just make sure to lift with you legs, and keep up the pace, but dont make mistakes, because they can track that. Make sure you use the hand cart for the big, heavy items and if you need, ask for assistance.

Also, dont forget to wear your knee pads, they'll come in handy
>>
File: a.jpg (220KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
220KB, 600x324px
>>3466512
diversity & inclusion is fucking up corporations. they are hiring unqualified minorities to meet their special diversity quotas so they can virtue signal about how progressive they are. in reality you get lots of retards who suck at their jobs, jobs which could be filled by qualified whites or asians.

i left my office last night around the same time one of the call centers was closing (all blacks) and it felt more like a ghetto night club or high school in the projects
>>
you would be wise to spaghetti. make sure it is locally sourced, organic spaghetti, but mention intently that it will be priced to suit a median income. bezos will personally give you a handjob.
>>
>>3466447
masturbate 30 minutes before leaving for the interview
>>
>>3466470
it is and it blows balls to work at
>>
>>3466649
do you work there?
>>
>>3466447
chewing gum is known to relieve anxiety. Do so on the way to your interview and waiting in the wait room.

You'll do fine. Best of luck anon.
>>
>>3466524
>autist
>implying that makes it unlikely he's a software developer
>>
>>3466491
it aint minimum wage, i work for amazon they oay me 17 an hour but yes its a shitty warehouse job

they pay good. here in cali at lleasts
>>
>>3466447
Watch videos and read about the practical interview
Revise data structures and algorithms
>>
>>3466578
I'm Hispanic and actually qualified, can I use affirmative action to my advantage or does it only work for niggers?
>>
Tell them Bezos is a faggot at the start of the interview.
>>
>>3466544
Subtle >meme pads posting. I love that
>>
>>3466916
Depends if you look mexican. If not the nigger will get the job over you.
>>
>>3466653
if you got the interview you are hired as long you pass the drug test. they have no quality control for hiring.
>>
>hackerrank - do 10 intermediate and 5 advance problems on there and you're solid, pick Algorithms > Strings, Hashtables, Trees.

Do you think that's enough? That sounds like nothing.
>>
>>3468437
You need to obey their commandments thing and show you are a good disciple.
>>
I recently got hired for a warehouse job at amazion and there was no interview, just some gay assessment test that makes sure you are a good 'fit' for the company. you will be fine as long as you pass the drug test (mine was saliva) and are not brain dead. BTW, I got hired at a new warehouse in Denver a few weeks ago and still have not yet been given a start date, so be aware that your job may be delayed.
>>
>>3466447
tell them you invented your own sorting algorithm

mainstream databases are too lamestream for you

you wonder why amazon is being stupid and not getting into ternary computing

you ask if amazon has too many females, or actually hires manly men

when pair programming on a project, berate the interviewer into submission
>>
File: finding.jpg (80KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
finding.jpg
80KB, 1024x1022px
>>3466578
>diversity & inclusion is fucking up corporations
>unqualified

>call center
>>>>>>implying there's qualifications for a fucking call center job
>>
>>3466614
Underrated post
>>
>>3466447
Keep looking for other jobs. Trick yourself into thinking you have other options.
Also rehearse everything, get your friends (ha!) to rehearse with you by asking you left of field questions so you learn to think on your feet.

Most importantly, and I know I already said this, is:
>Think you have other options. Believe you have other options.
>>
I work as warehouse money, about 15/hr
HR is literally full of fat nigger women, 100% diversity, you will never get promoted, but if you can find a job you can tolerate within the building, time will go faster and you will be able to get a min of 50hrs a wee if not 60, allowing you really save money
>>
>>3466653
worked there for one of my first jobs, did customer service emais as a temp

It was a cozy job but there was this army reservist lefty who never showered and wore DRESSES every day it seemed, and if I or my cubicle buddy needed help, he was the guy! So he'd come over and stink the place up, while acting like a bigshot, in his dress.
>>
>>3466524

>Sr. Box Creator
I kek so hard I drooled on my foot
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.