[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to sign up with coinbase >needs all of my info, even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1500197891452.png (2MB, 1200x1505px) Image search: [Google]
1500197891452.png
2MB, 1200x1505px
>try to sign up with coinbase
>needs all of my info, even a fucking photo id
>try gemini
>requires the same

is there anywhere that doesnt need a pic of my fucking drivers license
>>
>>3466131
Just tip it is not like you can just buy pre activated accounts or smth, it is not like this transactions arent trackable...
>>
>>3466131
should of made an account 1 year ago. I have nothing and i have a $1000 limit.
>>
i just made up a password. i don't remember giving them any valuable info. slapped 2fa on everything.
they ask for a photo ID now? is op european
>>
File: alex2.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
alex2.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>3466571
This is in the USofA. I started to make an account on multiple sites months ago and dont recall this, but now everything seems to need pics of drivers licenses and tons of personal info although i might just not have gotten to that step before.
>>
>>3466571
>they ask for a photo ID now?

Pretty much

Its harder to get into coinbase than the EU apparently
>>
>>3466688
i'm USA and have a coinbase acct. never handed over a drivers license. signed up in may.
>>
>>3466688
it's called Know Your Customer (KYC) and is a requirement by law
>>
the IRS got involved

coinbase and gemini both report your info to them now
they want to make sure you declare your capital gains when you cash out
>>
kyber wont as far as i know but i have no fucking clue how it works just that I want to go balls deep in it with 7500 jew bucks when it goes on sale to us plebs.
>>
>>3466735
this is correct. turning crypto back into fiat is a taxable event. they (the IRS) will make sure you pay tax on anything you make in crypto if you convert it to USD$, for example
>>
Eurofags here, successfully verified on Jewbase a couple of weeks ago with driver license and my phone number to verify that's me...

Just apply a little bit, is not that hard,
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.