[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The year is 2025. I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 14.jpg (9KB, 250x132px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
9KB, 250x132px
The year is 2025.

I woke up at exactly 6:00. I need no alarm clock. Two women woke me by sucking my cock. I gave 0.000001 DGB to each of the women as a tip. Three women helped me into the shower, all while caressing me and drooling at my Digibyte wallet. They also came instantly after seeing my balance.

I left my 50 acre mansion and got in my gold-plated 2030 Lamborghini Murcielago (custom made for me after the dealer saw my DGB) and another one of my bitches was waiting in the passenger seat. She was in the car all night, because she couldn't sleep without me having penetrated her. She hopped on me and started riding my dick while I squeezed her tits and drove with my knees. In a whim, I arrived at the gym. I threw the bitch off me, and she quickly returned to the passenger seat, where she would sit until I got back. When I got out the car, I flexed. My bulging, huge, muscles ripped my Gucci shirt off, and six women lined up. We had an orgy, which didn't last too long. Each woman climaxed when my cock came within five inches of her pussy, and went into an eternal state of euphoria after seeing my Digibyte wallet. I came, and transferred .00000000001 DGB to each of the women.

After benching seven hundred kilograms, I squatted four hundred kilograms. I started doing my 100 laps, but I got a phone call. It was a conference call with nineteen supermodels. They orgasmed after hearing my voice. My bitch in the car was getting lonely, so I went back. She sucked me off as I took the drive back home. I left her in the car, transferred .000000001 DGB to her, opened the diamond-encrusted knob and went inside.
>>
>>3465830

you misspelled BITB
>>
>>3465830
The year is still 2025.
You wake up from your dream. Alone.
You check the price of Digibyte, hoping that it has risen back above a cent each.
You're out of luck. It's fallen again.
But you decide to sell anyway, as you know there's nothing left to give DGB any value.
Not even the cryptonumismatists want one - most of them are content with .00000000001 DGB.
>>
This meme again.

How heavy are your bags, OP?
>>
>can bench 700kg
>can only squat 400kg
>skips leg day
>even a trillionaire couldn't get banged with your chicken legs
>>
>>3465830

The day is October 3rd.

Finally, this Citi contest will reveal the rewards.

The last award is finally being presented, DGB wining nothing so far. The price has tanked to 430 sats at this point.

You know DGB will win the last award. You go all in: 1.2 million DGB.

DGB wins "Most Innovative Product".

DGB skyrockets to 4000 sat.

Finally, you can stop wagecucking at that stupid job.

You can finally work on improving yourself and live the life of an academic like you always wanted.

You get a job teaching part time.

You get access to all the medical and scientific facilities at the campus.

You find out how to stop the shrinkage of cell's telemeres and, in essence, find a way for humans to live forever with the exception of disease or trauma.

You live until 2500 with literally thousands of 10/10 ladyboys surrounding you.
>>
>>3465830
While in 2017, SHARPIE in the pooper.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.