[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup niggers! Biz sure has gone down hill. Just a bunch of chinks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1497219496017.jpg (37KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
1497219496017.jpg
37KB, 500x437px
Sup niggers!

Biz sure has gone down hill. Just a bunch of chinks and pajeets posting pictures of hot bitches with whatever shit coin of the hour sloppily pasted on. Is that what you call shilling?

I'm here to save you faggots.

DGB, OMG, NEO, LTC, LISK, AE, MCO

BTC is the reserve currency. It won't moon very quickly.

If you hold the seven coins I mentioned you'll be a millionaire in a few years with 20-30k initial investment across the board. Good luck. Pic related fags.
>>
>20-30k investment a year ago

Fixed it for you
>>
Millionaire in a few years? Fuck that shit. I want to be a millionaire now.
>>
>no EBET
lol.
>>
>>3465236
good luck getting into the ICO. All it takes is a single whale to spot that there's interest in it and he'll outbid everyone for gas.
>>
>>3465232
By millionaire I mean multiple millions. That's pretty good off 20k... You won't reach that level of wealth with trying to find the next pump and dumps, because one bad buy will wipe you out and diversifying with shit coins isn't a great idea. Trust me, buy those coins and hold and you'll be worth millions.
>>
File: ark.png (4KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
ark.png
4KB, 128x128px
>>3465126
LUL, no ARK
>>
>>3465126
>starts with DGB
i'm out
>>
>>3465280
ark is the king of shit coins. The team is a joke and it's a biz meme gone too far. It'll die off very soon. Hence all the promotion here. People are scared they'll lose their investments, and they're right to be scared.

>>3465283
DGB is one of the most underestimated coins on the market. You'll see.
>>
>>3465126
I agree with most of this list
>>
>>3465270
Indeed. I've learnt the hard way after today.

I'm figuring a way of using the martingale technique for 100% gains in a blocked out amount of time.

If you start off with 1 dollar and double it 19 times. You have a million.
>>
>>3465324
Mmm... I disagree after looking into it more. I'm not holding a very large position in Ark but I think it still has room to grow. Great buy a little cheaper, but still a decent hold through the end of the year even around this price.
>>
>>3465324
>I tried to save them father
>>
>>3465418
ark has no real world use.
>>
>>3465126
Tell me about AE. I agree with everything else besides ark and Monaco.
>>
>>3465654
AE will hit $5-10 in a year.
>>
>>3465962
And dgb?
>>
File: 1504342778201.jpg (163KB, 1000x483px) Image search: [Google]
1504342778201.jpg
163KB, 1000x483px
>>3465324
>>3465555
Soon they will learn
>>
So what the fuck is the deal with AE? Why a massive increase in volume with a massive price drop???

Really interested in this coin but never used liqui or etherdelta before and don't really want to be assed.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.