[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont think some of you understand chinks/the chinese. Let me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: photo_2015-12-22_14-30-16.jpg (36KB, 1021x580px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2015-12-22_14-30-16.jpg
36KB, 1021x580px
I dont think some of you understand chinks/the chinese. Let me tell you about them and why they kill crypto. All those virtues you have of civilization, technology, working together to advance the human race. Those are white christian principles. The chinks are savages. Dogs. They do not have those values. They see crypto and their animal lights up, they get a dopamine surge and they throw all their money at it. They have no mind. The question you should ask yourself is why you let the chinks get this far. Its like opening up your gated community to a bunch of niggers.
>>
>>3463089
Hi, they are the master race. White Christians are inferior. You are just scared.
>>
Well unfortunately the Western world knows shit all about the Chinese mentality and gambling habits. I'm afraid crypto has been turned into an online Chinese gambling den where everything is overvalued as fuck, but we will see.
>>
>>3463089
The chinese are smart and knows that eventually bitcoin will reach 1-10 mil usd a coin. They're crashing the price because they want to accumulate as much as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh_mQl2B6es&feature=youtu.be&t=64
>>
File: sælijif.jpg (49KB, 230x306px) Image search: [Google]
sælijif.jpg
49KB, 230x306px
I, for one, welcome our new chink overlords
>>
File: 1455891929353.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
1455891929353.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>>3463089
The princelings are knocking down the price of of crypto to get in.

Don't you have some niggers to grovel before or some children to watch twerk?
>>
Unfortunately true. These rice niggers literally cage dogs, slaughter them, and eat them. They have an annual festival for this.

That said, they should be considered "retard money" and if you know how to play well against the market, you can thank them for increasing market caps and giving us more volume to profit from.
>>
>>3463110
Lawl chinks above 120 iq practicly dont exist (low testo no geniuses)
>>
>>3463089
fuck off back to pol you daft cunt.
>>
File: 1504993482508.gif (113KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1504993482508.gif
113KB, 280x210px
>>3463110
Didn't some chink blame starving chinks on birds, kill all the birds and cause an insect plague which caused more starving? In the 1950's?
>>
>>3463161
Yup. Mao was a retarded peasant who never would have won if the US didn't end support for the KMT and fund the commies.

Too bad you crucified McCarthy instead of listening.
>>
>>3463089
>The chinks are savages. Dogs.
The chinks are cannibals? K, got it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.