[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The government says I have to take a course to continue collecting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Mickey-ONeil-Snatch-Brad-Pitt-e.jpg (44KB, 500x449px) Image search: [Google]
Mickey-ONeil-Snatch-Brad-Pitt-e.jpg
44KB, 500x449px
The government says I have to take a course to continue collecting NEETbux, what are the best/most useful programming languages to learn, especially for the goal of doing freelance work?
>>
>>3462695
COBOL
FORTRAN
these are hip, groovy and cool
>>
Learn Python, C#, JavaScript, C++ and PHP. Congratulations, there is now nothing you can't develop.
>>
>>3462695
... Wouldn't you be looking for the most useless one? So that you'd never get a job?
You suck at this op
>>
>>3462695
What government is telling you to learn and actually try to improve yourself for neetbux? Stop fucking with me.
>>
>>3462695
javascript, no doubt. It's not the best designed language but since it's the most popular, there's a bunch of software that actually makes it usable and a bunch of libraries for boring shit are already written so you don't have to do much work. It has some learning curve because it's not the most intuitive language but once you learn to put the pieces together is very powerful. You can do everything from web apps (server side and front end), native phone apps, gui applications, machine learning, even fucking robotics with relative ease
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.