[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, zoom out on BTC. Look at every bearish descent. We've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0639.jpg (20KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0639.jpg
20KB, 247x204px
Guys, zoom out on BTC. Look at every bearish descent. We've already peaked out at 5k. We need new money coming in to make us fly past it.
However, with all the FUD going on, money is leaving the market.

Unfortunately, I feel like the slow descent will begin.

What will get us out is confirmation that China isn't banning bitcoin and it's all good. Then the money will pour back.

It's like the BCC FUD. Once everything turned out ok and bitcoin wasn't going to "crash", the money came pouring in.

Until we get that confirmation it's all going to be alright, there's uncertainty in the air causing people to exit.
>>
I hope for a year long bear market, accumulation, and a stable climate for smart contracts. Sadly, things are picking up pace if you look around. BTC will be back at 5000 at least at the end of the year. PS I also hope XMR takes over BCC
>>
That source of money? Ameritrade, etrade, scotstrade, and other burger trade exchanges. Coming in January.
>>
>>3462530
Source?
>>
>>3462413
$10,000+ by the end of the year

screen cap this
>>
>>3462413
>What will get us out is confirmation that China isn't banning bitcoin and it's all good. Then the money will pour back.

w-what if China is actually going to ban all domestic exchanges?

are we doomed by then?
>>
>>3462443
shut the fuck up
>>
>>3462541
i'd say we hit $10k in january and $20k by may of next year. end of year bonuses are going to spike the price then normies are coming with tax returns. from $20k we might lift off to $100k by the end of next year and $500k in 2019 ... gradual rise to $2M or so levels required for world reserve currency in the following years as banks crumble
>>
it's still possible we are going into a 2-year long bear market like we had in 2014 ~ 2016
>>
>>3462573
hear, hear
>>
>>3462573
Way too fucking optimistic
>>
>>3462585
short it then faggot
>>
>>3462585
I honestly hope so. I want to accumulate.
>>
>>3462541
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>3462551
If that actually happens then yes that will fuck shit up for a while. Whether it happens is what we're waiting to find out.
>>
>>3462573
As much as we all love for this to happen, we all know (((they))) won't allow it. Just look at that Chase CEO asshole and his quant lackey publically fudding BTC.
>>
>>3462664
=]
>>
>>3462413

It will hit 3k and then go over 9000
>>
>>3462665
>"fuck shit up for a while"

How is stupid chinks getting fucked over by their government, giving westerners the chance to buy at deflated prices, until things are fixed and regulate for them a bad thing?

Fuck those chinks over there. Fuck their exchanges and crash the price for a year so I can accumulate low and reap benefits when the chinks are allowed back into the club.
>>
>>3462573
this sounds fucking insane to me but then again so did the people in March saying ETH would be at $100 by 2018
>>
>>3462963
This.
You might not want to hear it, but the chinese govt (PBoC) is the good guy here.
For instance, in early 2017 chink exchanges and traders were pumping up trading volumes like you wouldn't believe. EVERYONE actually believes the chinese held 95% of bitcoin volume.
Until the chinese authorities made them stop the bullshit, and the true chinese volume appeared overnight: lower than the US, and on par with Japan.
There were multiple crashes for months, and then the price skyrocketed.

I hope chinese authorities shake up the chinese exchanges and scammers, chances are they're even more scummy than we imagine.
Shit will crash at first, but true growth will follow. Just like in early 2017.
>>
>>3462413
>What will get us out is confirmation that China isn't banning bitcoin and it's all good
This, let the whales do the lobbying and get the free ride.
>>
>>3463491
>believes
*believed
>>
That's communism folks. The chink government just wants a piece of the pie. What do they get for subsidizing power to the miners? They'll just take their cut from exchanges. Why not? The house always wins. Then it's back to normal.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.