[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will /biz/ be like when people finally realize all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images[1].png (7KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].png
7KB, 277x182px
What will /biz/ be like when people finally realize all altcoins are scams?
>>
a mad scramble to get new people to fall for the scams.

so no real changes here.
>>
>>3461746
Hopefully RICH AS FUCK, NIGGA
>>
Altcoins as money, even 9 years later, are all still shitty reiterations of Satoshi's algorithm and don't really improve it at all. No decentralized coin has managed to solve the issues issues of scaling, fees, speed, stability and bank bottlenecks. Bitcoin has its benefits and flaws and literally all altcoins are destined to follow its path eventually anyway as far as the algorithms go. This is why when it comes to cryptos as money we watch Bitcoin and fuck everything else. Eth and Monero are perhaps the most useful spinoffs of Bitcoin, but both are destined to share BTC's flaws as currencies.
>>
>>3462035
It's a shame that Bitcoin came before Monero. The former is a complete shitcoin compared to the latter, but will forever be "the first mover".
>>
>>3461746
want to explain how altcoins are scams but bitcoin isn't?
>>
>>3462089
Bitcoin is an absolutely groundbreaking mathematical solution. None of these other greedy fuckers have never even come close to it. To me it's so ironic that Bitcoin came from an anonymous source, but now we have "industry leaders" and other Linkedin bullshitters parroting Satoshi's discoveries. I suspect that nothing else will overtake Bitcoin, because the original algorithm is way too out of the box for any conventional mind to fully understand every nuance to the point of improving its critical flaws. Bitcoin will lead the way and if it goes off a cliff with fees and the network grinds to a halt, everything will follow after it, because they are all the same and destined to follow the same path.
>>
>>3462151
Well for one, everything is traded against Bitcoin. What else do you need to know?
>>
>>3462035
>what is ARK?
>>
But I do take even Bitcoin with a grain of salt. The algorithm is far from bulletproof and everyone knows how it's incapable by design of scaling to the level of something like Paypal or Mastercard or even worse, the internet of things where literally everything interacts with each other in currency and data with a massive clusterfuck of a database. The best idea they had was hmmmmmm let's fucking make the blockchain do a shitload of stuff without realizing it's inherent and very obvious shortcomings. To me it's more of an exciting mathematical experiment. How long can it last until the wheels fall off? This applies to every coin, Bitcoin first and every alt after.
>>
>>3462218
What does ARK do differently than Bitcoin in terms of scaling and fees?
>>
Bitcoin = invention (with inherent flaws)

altcoins = offbrand copies of said invention, all following the path set in Bitcoin's architecture

I do appreciate alts that offer niches like more privacy or contracts, but as ecosystems, they are still headed down Bitcoin's path and cursed to repeat its shortcomings. There's also a third category, incredible and literally impossible shit that gets promised, but is never delivered.
>>
Bitcoin is the biggest scam.
>>
>>3462187
>bitcoin came from an anonymous source
Thats where you're wrong, kiddo - top minds have been planning "bitcoin" since the 90s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_DmtLsTsp4
>>
>>3463215
>a vague paper about electronic currency from 96
really jambles the brambles
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.