[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The important question is not what kind of "bubble"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (81KB, 1283x727px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81KB, 1283x727px
The important question is not what kind of "bubble" this is (everybody always claim everything is a bubble in trading, it's silly and retarded).

The real question is, who is Satoshi Nakamoto?

He introduced blockchain. It's revolutionary and right out genius. Large banks and corporations work on their own version of blockchain. He changed the world, but nobody knows who he is.
>>
File: GIVE_BTC.jpg (45KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
GIVE_BTC.jpg
45KB, 640x360px
https://pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
>>
I don't really care who satoshi is any more it's not even that important ,I like the fact that the most influential and potentially future richest person in the world is totally anonymous
>>
>>3460976

he killed himself in 2012 when he sold 5 million BTC for a 3 man pizza party
>>
>>3461138
Confirming this. I also saw a guys that said the same thing on twitter once.
>>
Its pretty cyberpunk overall desu
>>
Its nick szabo
>>
>>3461138
>>3461173
That's good enough for me. I'm a believer.
>>
File: Cicada_3301_logo.jpg (12KB, 405x246px) Image search: [Google]
Cicada_3301_logo.jpg
12KB, 405x246px
>>
>>3460976
it was dorian all along

http://doriancoin.org/
>>
>>3460976
Wrong question.

Better question:
Who are Satoshi Nakamoto?
>>
Pseudonym created by a bunch of scammers.
>>
What do you guys think of this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_DmtLsTsp4

Was there a 1996 NSA white-paper on Cryptocurrencies?

Does that have any bearing on Bitcoin or who Satoshi was?
>>
Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of this blog: http://unenumerated.blogspot.com.br/
He is still around.
>>
>>3462302 (OP)

Former btc holder here. It's funny watching btc crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let satoshi get the central bank
>>
>>3460976
I know exactly who he is, as a conspiracy theorist i have dedicated a lot of time and effort into tracking down who it is. Well when i say exactly its more like, 3 possible people and thats it. Also, it gets more complicating than just those 3 people, but no one will belive me so im not even going to say anything else. Go fuck yourself biz
>>
File: Untitled-3.png (46KB, 879x578px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.png
46KB, 879x578px
make fast moonlight in progress 10 bitcoin are double the money value go go go

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DMD

MoonlightTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>3462768
lol fuck off, 24btc vol, coin bottoming out since the day its added. Your probably one of those bagholders that got caught in a pump and dump chat at 0.01110000 wow that must sting.
>>
>>3462746
>I know exactly who he is, as a conspiracy theorist i have dedicated a lot of time and effort into tracking down who it is. Well when i say exactly its more like, 3 possible people and thats it. Also, it gets more complicating than just those 3 people, but no one will belive me so im not even going to say anything else. Go fuck yourself biz

Nick? Hal? Mochizuki?
>>
>>3461236
lol too dumb to even figure out what the CICADA prize was, let alone any of the puzzles
>>
"He" is actually a woman. Knowing she wouldn't be taken seriously due to being a woman, she decided to use a male pseudonym.

/pol/acks would go mad if they learned that.
>>
>>3462802
None of the above.
>>
>>3460976
Satoshi Nakamoto is Satoshi Nakamoto. There's a picture of him at the top of this thread.
>>
>>3462022
that was interesting, thanks
>>
>>3460976
How do you say you don't know who he is? He is right there in the fucking picture you moron
>>
>>3462937
>>3462979
Thats just what a bunch of autists named the coin and shit after, hes not the guy who invented it.
>>
>>3460976
you know, i was thinking about it and i always thought it was bullshit that the CIA started bitcoin, but the more i think about it, it's a possibility. dorian had a clearance and worked on secret government projects so if that were true, he could have been involved.

and the way he denies being involved with bitcoin in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dje9JyIjSc really makes it seem like he is trying to make sure he doesn't divulge classified information.

it would be a useful tool for them to have to get money to their people in places like North Korea or Venezuela and since they were early adopters they'd always kind of be in control of it. like tor

i think i see what you are trying to tell us now anon, rly makes u think
>>
>>3463358
>you know, i was thinking about it and i always thought it was bullshit that the CIA started bitcoin, but the more i think about it, it's a possibility. dorian had a clearance and worked on secret government projects so if that were true, he could have been involved.
If he did, why would he use his real name to recruit civilians to work on it?
>>
You faggot's arent even close. He's a time traveler, No larp
>>
>>3462901
im all ears
>>
>>3463358
Goverment is sick of banks killing the economy and wantz to kill em for once?
Waiting for banks to put large sums of capital and then crashing it with their million butcoins?
>>
>>3463487
so it could be adopted by the wider world? even then i don't think he ever met any of them in person. obviously bitcoin isn't secret because we all have some of it but he could still technically be breaking rules about handling classified information if he worked on bitcoin as part of a classified project and talked about it to the press.

plus the DoD funds all sorts of wacky shit, it doesn't have to be an insane conspiracy, could be just an aspie defense contractor who hates banks and got someone at DARPA to fund his crazy idea as long as he used SHA-256, there are plenty of intelligence projects out there that normal civilians work on.
>>
File: 1459219328773.png (457KB, 500x729px) Image search: [Google]
1459219328773.png
457KB, 500x729px
>>3463358
what if CIA niggers are actually redpilled
>>
>>3463704
they don't want to kill banks but bitcoin could be a contingency plan in case banks get killed, they could have a huge stash of it and be way ahead of everyone. or maybe they never expected it to actually get this big. i mean they invented the internet too but i doubt they could have predicted how it took off. they're planning for every scenario.
>>
>>3463729
>got someone at DARPA to fund his crazy idea as long as he used SHA-256

why is that anon, because DoD has SHA-256 backdoor?
>>
>>3464001
alternately maybe to make it for profitable for all the computing power capable of cracking their codes to keep busy doing something else
>>
>>3463776
>Implying the FED masters will allow CIA to touch jewish-cryptonite currencies
>>
Hal Finney maybe
>>
>>3462746
>I know exactly who he is
>Go fuck yourself biz
piss off wanker
>>
>>3463766
people in the CIA are the most red pilled group in the world
>>
arnt all blocks connected to the blockchain? cant you just find the firstblock ever made and find satasho himself
>>
File: bitcointopkek.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bitcointopkek.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>3460976

> who is Satoshi Nakamoto
>>
cant stop myself from thinking its an alien idea masked as human
>>
>>3462878
Is she Asian at least?
>>
>>3461922
The best question is "Who? Satoshi Nakamoto."
>>
>>3461223
this famalam
>>
>>3461223
This
>>
>>3460976

His name was Charlie Walton
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.