[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jade, at it's core, will be a decentralized protocol fo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Jadetoken.png (46KB, 463x492px) Image search: [Google]
Jadetoken.png
46KB, 463x492px
Jade, at it's core, will be a decentralized protocol for ethical advertising. The protocol will allow users to watch advertisements targetted towards their interests, then provide feedback to ensure the advertisements are not intrusive and informative. Consumers will be paid in Jade tokens for using the protocol.

>Website.
jadecoinofficial.org

>White-paper.
www.jadecoinofficial.org/whitepaper/

>Market
https://etherdelta.com/#JADE-ETH

>Discord
https://discord.gg/8e5xwaG
>>
how i get this coin ?
>>
When is the ICO?
>>
>>3460934
How does it compare & contrast to BAT?
>>
>>3460990
Hello there. Thank you for your interest. According to BAT's website, they are using it with their own inhouse browser and they also claim it not to be a digital currency or security. While this is fine, they have a similar idea to ours in that we are both targeting advertising on the internet, however the way they go about it is different than ours. They also do not encourage the trading of BAT on any exchange according to their FAQ. This I could see as a problem, as if they do not encourage or facilitate the exchange of the token the monetary value is worthless. Jade's scope is also much smaller and more precise. We really plan on using this for internet browsers on the PC and mobile, as well as mobile apps. The most glaring issue I see with BAT is the fact that currently there is no actual pressure on advertisers to be making ethical ads and stopping walls from going up as well as a myriad of other problems. Jade's plan is more tactile, I want to introduce it and start out slow, then as it grows the influence that it has on the advertising industry will also grow. BAT seems to me to be an enemy of advertisers currently, whereas Jade seeks more to find a diplomatic approach.
>>
>>3460986
tomorrow.
>>3460967
on etherdelta. It isnt being sold yet.
>>
>>3461146
>www.jadecoinofficial.org/whitepaper/

Thanks for replying.
I was going to ask a few more questions and throw counters to your points but the link to your whitepaper pdf ends up here:

We couldn't find the page you were looking for. This is either because:

There is an error in the URL entered into your web browser. Please check the URL and try again.
The page you are looking for has been moved or deleted.

In lieu of this, what timeframes have you set for your targets and how do you intend on tackling Google & Facebook's stranglehold on the industry?
>>
>>3461405
as far as timeframes, if everything goes well the final stage of jade should be out somewhere in 2018. The beta version of the protocol will be out in early November. Google and facebook are formidable, but our final step will provide a solution to their monopoly on the industry.
>>
>>3461405
Here you go, sir. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F9C39YVA5UMZbwBem8idd_Wht4P0SyZFLO-o8Ba9pm4/edit
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.