[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I invested all my money back in June in crypto and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1499535125421.png (243KB, 622x494px) Image search: [Google]
1499535125421.png
243KB, 622x494px
I invested all my money back in June in crypto and it's down 50%. It was 16k.

I don't care though to me 16k is the same as 0. If I can somehow get lucky and turn it in to 1 mill it will be worth it, anything less and I'm not fucking selling.

Also the memes are great and make it too hard to stay away even though I'm losing all my money.
>>
Statistically speaking, even in this dip, almost every coin, picking 10 at random 9/10 are up from where they were in late June.

Are you just completely fucking retarded? If you had bought basically anything you would have to have made money. Consider that this game is maybe not for you and cut your losses.
>>
>I don't care though to me 16k is the same as 0
This is the dumbest thing anyone in your situation can say. Even if you don't you should, and you probably do but are too in denial about it.
>>
What the fuck did you buy? Digibyte?? Just cut your losses and go all in on Bitcoin. Stop wasting time with shitty alts
>>
>>3460159
>losing money in crypto
Seriously? I only invested 2k and I'm at 2.3k right now even with all the dips and crashes.
OMG is a solid iron crypto
>>
>>3460159

this is the right mindset, you will make it far.

but next time, buy less shitcoins.

(seriously, 5/10% shitcoin, 90/95% bitcoin, don't get memed into other peoples shitfolio's)
>>
>>3460299
>>3460185
I was up to like 40k but had it all in Chink coins when binance delisted them all and lost 75% of my money. (Yo-yo, BNB).

Now all I have left is about 500 OMG that I'm never gonna sell and 10 ETH for the chain link ICO if I can get in.
>>
>>3460159
how will you make 1 mill if you don't sell? retard.

biz seems fucking proud that they are too lazy/stupid to invest efficiently. you "hold" through unusual, sudden ~5-15% drops, okay. if something slowly drops 20%+, what the fuck are you doing? if that happens every couple of months, what the fuck are you doing?

if it takes you weeks/months to recover your losses at ANY POINT, then you made the wrong move. you can make enough right moves to eventually make money, but you don't look at failure as success.
>>
>>3460346
>holding shitcoins after their only PnD
>>
I put in $5k earlier this year and have pulled out $22k. Still have $32k left in. Git gud faggot.
>>
>>3460159
You likely bought at the peak, unless there's another bullrun within the next few days because of Metropolis n shit, we are entering a bear market.
Not too bad a problem though, as you can sell after, say, the 16th and you can accumulate more for next year.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.