[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ I see a lack of Patientory threads the past few weeks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (135KB, 2001x500px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
135KB, 2001x500px
/biz/ I see a lack of Patientory threads the past few weeks. $PTOY is the next Ark. I remember when I called Ark, around May time, low market-cap and relatively promising technology and team. Fucking bizcucks SLAYED me and said they would never deliver. Where is Ark now?

Patientory is similar. Their competitors are both in the multi-billions (Allscripts and Cerner). Patientory is floating around $30m. Cerner is $20bn. If you think Patientory isn't an easy 10x in the next few weeks then you're deluded. They have 3 conferences coming up, so even if you buy the rumour and sell before the conferences, you'll still make $$.

Personally, I have bought in big time. Will sell before conferences and re-buy the dip. Rediculous gains will be realised by November. Don't fuck yourselves chasing the next NEO or ETH, the days of seeing astronomical gains are gone. Buy $PTOY and be happy with your 10x gains in 2 months.
>>
>>3459330
nice just bought 100k
>>
Lol their ceo is a woman
>>
Patientory will never be adopted by hospitals. Red flags went off the moment the CEO said they you'd better give your access codes for your information to friends and family in case you are ever knocked unconscious and have to go to the hospital
>>
>>3460268
That's weird considering inside rumours are that they're announcing partnerships with hospitals within the next month
>>
>>3460268

And that clearly had an impact....
>>
>I called ark
Funny, just about everyone in the ark slack seems to think its dogshit.
>>
>>3460730
>slack
Meant discord.
>>
>>3459330
>>3460333
99% of health care start ups fail how will this suceed where google health failed? Why do you think some black jewger is gona convince insurance companies to hand over their data estimated at over millions and millions of dollars, then you want them to have full acess baka fuck you on son avoid this like you would the man across the street wit his hoodie
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.