[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It amazes me how people here have the attention span of a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1503945480965.jpg (93KB, 534x534px) Image search: [Google]
1503945480965.jpg
93KB, 534x534px
It amazes me how people here have the attention span of a fucking squirrel. If a dip scares you, then that means you don't understand at all what crypto is about. Leave your feelings out of this and focus on the facts.

Did you buy crypto only because it was going up, Anon? You didn't even bother to do your own research. You have no idea what a blockchain is, or asymmetric encryption, or mining, you don't even understand paper money.

Knowledge is the only way to survive in the crypto space. It's the only thing that will keep your mind clear during tough times. So don't be a fag and get to work.
>>
File: 1504464998284.jpg (1MB, 4175x3635px) Image search: [Google]
1504464998284.jpg
1MB, 4175x3635px
>>3458505
>Did you buy crypto only because it was going up, Anon?
YES FUCK YOU
>>
This is a historic dip similar to the one after 1k, it'll take a long fucking time before BTC bounces back to this level. It's a sad business for anyone who bought above 4k.
>>
>>3458505
Do you guys got a wiki for someone completely new to this? I have very little financial but my little sense is telling me that if the value of bitcoin has dipped but all the pros are saying it will rise again despite the dip, right now would be a good time to buy in right?
>>
>>3458644
>bitcoins still worth above 3k

Nevermind that's still too fuckin expensive for me. So what exactly is everyone freaking about? Was it worth substantially more than that before the dip?
>>
>>3458644
All the true pros are saying that BTC is a bubble and is worth half its current price at most if it's worth anything.
>>
>>3458505
I understand crypto perfectly as a senior math student, but I don't it gives me an edge at all
knowing statistics and economy would though
>>
>>3458748
the point is you can make your own value judgement and act on your own beliefs, rather than being emotionally swayed by news and other fud
>>
>>3458723
>"all the true pros"
You mean the people whos jobs are threatened most by new technology?

Bunch of fucking Amish invaded this board this summer, apparently..
>>
>>3459336
There were "corporate pros" who thought p.c.'s were worthless toys. These same "pros" rubber necked up steve job's golden ass the moment apple became valuable
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.