[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 26 year old man and can't remember the last time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1504969297425.jpg (1MB, 4175x3635px) Image search: [Google]
1504969297425.jpg
1MB, 4175x3635px
I'm a 26 year old man and can't remember the last time I cried. But I've been bawling for the past hour after all my crypto went to fucking shit. I can't believe I trusted you lying sociopathic cunts. You tricked me and now I don't know what to do. My entire life savings ($90k) was put into altcoins and it's all almost worthless. Why are you people like this? Why would you tell me to buy this pointless shit? Thanks for nothing.
>>
Sell now then you colossal faggot and never come back.
>>
>>3458256
>t. literally shaking rn
>>
>>3458256
>I'm a 26 year old
>I've been bawling for the past hour

Are you some kind of sexual faggot?
>>
What's with all the LARP anyway?

If I'd lost 90k I'd be too busy distracting myself or taking up a new hobby like heroin to fuck around doing those mspaint drawings...
>>
I dont believe you
>>
>>3458295
salty nocoiners who missed every train there was
>>
>>3458256
grow a pair polo stole a lot more from me and i manned up
>>
>>3458295
Most of it's fake to convince people BTC is bad and evil. Its the jew bankers doing.
>>
>>3458256
Be patient you retard, people like you are the reason no one respects crypto
>>
>>3458256

nice pasta, I've been waiting for this one
>>
>>3458256
Nice Larp No Coin.
>>
>>3458256
What a fucking faggot you are sell 10k at lost go to thailand live there untill the crisis is over ladyboys and mcdonalds every day stop being a crying faggot
>>
FISTS OF IRON,BALLSSS OF STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL.
>>
>>3458256
livestream the crying like a bitch it makes me lul
>>
>>3458256
What do you mean you were tricked, you fucking bell-end? People might try and advertise the coins they have an interest and investment in, but it's not to trick you, OP. Believe it or not, the world does not revolve around your navel. Grow up.
And if you're larping, really grow up.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.