[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all of these wojacks and all of this FUD Tell me, /biz/,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1500840546162.png (49KB, 1100x571px) Image search: [Google]
1500840546162.png
49KB, 1100x571px
>all of these wojacks and all of this FUD
Tell me, /biz/, are you smart enough to see the [bigger picture]? It doesn't matter if you bought at $5k and it drops to $2k. You will eventually see /gainz/ just by holding. You'll be rich off of crypto. It's inevitable. You are all part of the enlightened elite that invested in crypto before normies fully understood its value. You will become rich, in due time. So rather than checking your blockfolio every 15 minutes and creating pink wojack threads: relax, eat well, do exercises, enjoy life. What's the point of being a millionare if you die in your 60s due to all of the high stress of worrying about the price of your alts? Your future is already secured.
>>
t. Bagh Older
>>
>>3455753
>crypto is free fucking money
Retardation confirmed.
>>
>>3455753
how much amphetamine are you on OP?
>>
>>3455760
>>3455762
>>3455765
I see the brainlet brigade is out in full force today.
>>
File: 16194736.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
16194736.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>retards still posting the HODL meme
The big picture is that BTC will eventually be worth jackshit, that wall street is right, that cryptos are massively inflated due to mass hysteria, that there are and likely will be no actually sound and legal use cases, that governments will eventually ban and try to control it, that big money is orchestrating P&D's and FUDs knowing this shit is a top tier tool to snatch money from all the normies with ZERO FINANCIAL KNOWLEDGE that are gathering to it like flies to shit.

If you're not here to make money and get out before it all crashes and burns you're doing it wrong.

>b-but my <buzzword> technology! new paradigm! s-solid dev team!!
>>
I would sympathize with your claims. But the arrogance that I see from people who hold is just unbelievable, as if models will always know better than the grand-daddy of all fundamentals: human emotion.

There are rumors of criminal of activity going on behind exchanges, there's the issues with Chinese exchanges, there's big players in the public eye coming out and saying "this market is ridiculous".

You make your own decisions, don't allow me or any other fuckwit influence you entirely. But for fuck sake, pay attention.
>>
As soon as governments work out how to implement a tax scheme this garbage will come crashing down to earth.
>>
>>3455771
>You will eventually see /gainz/ just by holding
Look at some shitcoin like Coinye or BERNcash - we have crypto hitting ATHs they'll never see again all the time.
>>
this is why we need marketcapcoin. Hodl the top 100 evenly for each quarter in a smart contract and let price speculation do what it does. Hopefully cross chain smart contracts will be a real thing soon
>>
this would be a valid chart to prove your point, but it's not because btc is inherently broken after the bcash fork, which revealed many problems.

the slowness, the blocksize issue, the high tx fee of btc are all unresolved problems.

also, everything happens in cycles. btc price vs fiat moved very high, very quickly, and now there is profit-taking that results in a near-term price drop.
>>
>>3455805
damn, you fudders got pretty good since the last dip. I might sell just because I think you will get many more to sell after me.
>>
>>3455903
Thanks? I love bitcuck though.
>>
>>3455801
>>3455805
Okay. You sell, I'll buy. I will see you when 1 BTC is a 5-digit number.
>>
>>3456042
You don't get it, man. I don't want crypto to drop in price. But the market doesn't give a fuck what I want. If you have faith in something , because you understand much its aspects, so be it, power to you. But just be aware that the market does not comply with what we want to believe.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.