[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relax, we're almost at the bottom of this dip. Just buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1494871886776.png (96KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1494871886776.png
96KB, 333x333px
Relax, we're almost at the bottom of this dip. Just buy in and hold, Crypto is about to blast off into space.
>>
Spent all my money on the last dip. This better be the final dip or I'm fucked.
>>
>>3455080
>This better be the final dip or I'm fucked
Do you have to cash out within a couple weeks or something?
>>
>>3455013
Major sharp sell off will still take place. Be prepared. I hope you are not on long leverage.
>>
At least cost average your buys. I bought during the recovery after the first dip lmao
>>
>>3455013

Another 1200 bucks to go
>>
File: wojack confident.jpg (7KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
wojack confident.jpg
7KB, 250x249px
>>3455013
Totally chillin OP
>>
OK, let's imagine:

China actually bans all exchanges. The Chinese become isolated and all their coins are taken out of the market. The number of bitcoin in the market decreased by half. Doesn't this mean that the price will go up, because there are less bitcoins?
>>
>>3455306
Who was buying the coins?? The period they have now is basically grace to cash out and bring the money back to China's economy? The coins will come back and the market will go away.
>>
Just bought 20 more btc and another 100 eth senpai, not even phased.
>>
File: 1489291963936.jpg (25KB, 394x458px)
1489291963936.jpg
25KB, 394x458px
>>3455013
China gonna introduce liscencing to exchanges. Princelings FUD'ing hard to but in at low prices. Another 10% and buy in my dudes
>>
There is no way China will ban something that their citizens are making money on. They won't ban bitcoin, they won't ban mining. They might want to regulate exchanges, but that's absolutely normal and will make bitcoin stronger in the long term
>>
>>3455428
>muh centralisation makes bitcoin stronger meme

keep fooling yourself faggot. this is the end.
>>
>>3455428
dude, the chinese use krypto to hide their money from the gov. when they cant do that any longer it will be worthless to them.
>>
>>3455557
>The chink govt isn't bankrolling mining

They can't just ban it. The CCP is holding a fuckload of btc. Sure they want to accumulate more through fake FUD but to ban it would be literally giving chinese money to round eye.
>>
>>3455582
>They can't just ban it.
Literally this. How do you "ban" that which untraceable?
>>
>>3456016
By banning all exchanges.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.