[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you do it /biz/? How did you decide to finally put

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0740.jpg (48KB, 1050x549px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0740.jpg
48KB, 1050x549px
How did you do it /biz/?

How did you decide to finally put your clothes away instead of letting it pile in that chair in your room? How did you decide to finally clean your room? How did you decide to finally dedicate yourself to something and work hard for it since you've never had to work hard at anything?

How did you do it?
>>
Pay maids to do it every 2 weeks
>>
>>3454334
Just tried once and it felt good.

Downsize your possessions to things you need only. Too much furniture in your room? Get rid of any you dont need. Straighten and rearrange your living area in a way that flows and is easy to clean.

Minimalism is a great way to keep your shit in check.
>>
>>3454424

Very difficult for me to just, let go. I feel if I get rid of most of my shit I'll feel like I need it and decide to buy it again.
>>
>>3454334
I think most people that don't have these problems, never really did, because they never made the same mistakes that snowball over years into neigh-overwhelming laziness (i.e., I don't think most people here are as motivated as you imagine).

Start working out now or join NoFap is you want ideas on general self-actualization.
>>
I got rid of my gf and 90% of the stuff in my apartment went away.
>that chair in your room
I turned that chair into 2x chairs and one of those cheap pipe frame storage closets (didn't even put the canvas on) and my clothes is more efficiently piled than ever.
>finally clean
I just vacuum once a month or so.
>finally work hard
More free time and ability to focus without nagging females sucking your energy
>>
I listen to a bunch of podcasts so I end up cleaning my house like every other day
>>
>>3454334
I know for me, once I start moving its easy to stay moving. An object in motion you know. If I'm struck with an idea or a thought that commands my attention I don't fight it.
On your way to the kitchen for a snack and you think 'man, that trash needs to go'..guess what you do. Take it. Notice everything around you, and when that little voice says you should do some specific thing, just go do it. Once you start it's easy to keep moving.

I guess what I'm trying to say is to start starting, then just keep moving.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.