[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is going on with BTC? The China news are all but falsified,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: bitcoin_king.png (353KB, 714x946px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin_king.png
353KB, 714x946px
What is going on with BTC? The China news are all but falsified, and it is still getting the fuck. Is crypto kill?
>>
>>3450362
its real, exchanges getting banned
>>
File: 1 ounce.jpg (70KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
1 ounce.jpg
70KB, 780x438px
>>3450362
You are about to find out what happens when the coin of coins gets out of his seat. All shitcoins, stocks, bonds, and fiat currencies are about to get BTFO.

Think what happens when BTC goes up and alts nose dive but multiplied by like a million.
>>
>>3450419
You think bitcoin is going to go up and others will go down since people start moving assets into bitcoin???
>>
Just the beginning of the crash my anon. Looking forward to buying in cheap.
I'm most shocked by all the altcoin threads being constantly spammed when the pillar of Crypto is about to collapse.
>>
>>3450362
My Chinese connection tells me it's possible to cash out but you'll probably get investigated for money laundering, so don't expect a huge crash.
She also says that most Chinese think this is totally temporary, and just a prelude to a more government controlled crypto market
>>
>>3450362
>we're not up 20% in a week, it's the end of the world

just zoom out a little bit faggot

500k/coin will be here sooner than you think
>>
>>3450433
500k a coin?

How will this work? people would get rich?

Would they be able to transfer that much money into another account?

How do you shop with BTC??
>>
File: 20170621_gold.jpg (257KB, 600x293px) Image search: [Google]
20170621_gold.jpg
257KB, 600x293px
>>3450425
Gold is the coin of coins anon. In the future wealth will be measured in ounces not satoshis.
>>
File: 1427791830175.jpg (220KB, 1400x823px) Image search: [Google]
1427791830175.jpg
220KB, 1400x823px
>>3450362
>BTC is accepted for deposit for buying real estate in UK and Dubai
>Finland bank researchers call BTC revolutionary
>Kim thinks $50k - $100k is not expensive for BTC
>McAfee betting his dick on $500k
>>
>>3450469
Why? I can't trade gold instantly overseas and it can be falsified. I need space to store it and security systems to guard it. That's the reason paper money was invented.
>>
>>3450586
>UK and Dubai
Both women hating Islamic countries taht finance ISIS through bitcoin. Another reason why its going down.
>Finland
Austistic fuckers.
>McAfee
Never been relevant.
>>
File: 1342078126982.jpg (66KB, 439x604px) Image search: [Google]
1342078126982.jpg
66KB, 439x604px
>>3450425
Please, crypto gods. All I want for Christmas is for my coins to skyrocket while boomers' stocks get anally raped back into the stone age.

>muh 401k is now a 201k
I can't wait to hear this phrase spoken again.
>>
>>3450607
>That's the reason paper money was invented.
No paper money was invented by people that didn't have any gold

>>3450784
>my coins to skyrocket while boomers' stocks get anally raped back into the stone age.oins are going to get shattered at the same time
Unfortunately both stawks and buttc
>>
>>3450362

LOL no....countries around the world are creating laws that are going to help BTC become an official currency therefore becoming more mainstream. What other route do you think there is to 100k+ Bitcoin?
>>
>>3450586
Wrong. McAfee believes in Bitcoin Cash, not Bitcoin.
>>
>>3451074
Doesn't McAfee want to eat his own dick just for fun?
>>
>>3451088
I still prefer him over Peter Schiff.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.