[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make 5k in a few weeks? I want to put in 1k and separate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (9KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 219x230px
How can I make 5k in a few weeks?

I want to put in 1k and separate it out

What would you put it in?

ARK
LISK
BTC
OMG

Am I missing anything?
>>
KNEEPADS
>>
>>3449898
BitDice
>>
IOC
>>
All in on IOC.
>>
Short BTC
>>
>>3449898
Not ark fuck
>>
if anyone knew a sure fire way to get 5x in a week they wouldn't tell you fag
>>
all-in omisegod
>>
>>3449979

Fuck, well can you tell me if this model will work

Following old school stock market trading

Buy low and sell high ?

Is that the only way
>>
>>3449898
XZC
100 mil cap by 2018 with introduction of znodes
hope you are patient desu
>>
>>3450070
Yea, I am but there is a problem here

How will any of this work

I'll check out these coins and fuck it, I'll be dumping more money into some of these coins and just keeping it there

If they drop, I wait for lower price and buy buy buy
>>
>>3449940
>>3449955

Spotted the bag holders, how's your dead scam coin going?
>>
>>3450207
It's about to moon thank you very much.
>>
>>3449898
I don't see any of these going 5x in just a few weeks, they're more of a longterm hold. Forget them and do 50/50 kyber/chainlink instead. Far more likely to achieve 5x gains this way, its riskier but you're going to have to take more risk if you want a 500% gain within a month so your best shot is ICOs and they're the two most promising upcoming ones in my opinion.
>>
>>3449898
All in on OMG before the 18th. If you can't see why then you're a moron and don't deserve the money.
>>
>>3449898
Lisk is a very good idea.. don't ly give a shit about it but it's very stable when everything else dips and the rebranding is comming this month. Maybe we won't see Ant/Neo level here but it'll rise for sure.
>>
>>3450245

And what the fuck is supposed to happen on the 18th
>>
>>3450364
Ethbet starts on the 17th so that's when everyone is going to be making the real money, I assume that's what he means
>>
>>3450245
How do you buy omg?

USD or BTC/ETH only?
>>
By every shit coin you can.

>commit misdemeanor
>get it charged a a felony
>Free food and clothing for 5 years
>walk out rich
>>
>>3450392
This would be genius except I don't want Bubba fucking me up the ass though.
>>
>>3450421
>no to free sex

tip: Vaseline
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.